The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
:rofl: nice one Hodor!

Btw have you seen the count to minus a million thread before?

Squirrel!!!!:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: :rofl: thanks again! I just couldn't resist haha.. I'm genuinely mad at Amellia. She's not human. :angry:

Ohh I haven't checked that thread out in a while. Should do it now D :
Original post by CleverSquirrel
Oh god Hodor :rofl:

How you doing?!!! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol:
:hugs:
I'm awesome as always. Enjoying my day off. :cool:

WHat about you? How was your vaccccaaayayay?
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Hehehe :mmm:

Fine thanks :h: what about you :3 ?

Good to hear :biggrin: I'm good thank you :smile:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
You said I was the only one anyway :cry2:

Spoiler

Yeah, based on what you told me. :tongue: Now this other guy is claiming unicorn status, too. D:

(Of course, you're the only one in that sense. :wink:)

Spoiler

Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
:rofl: :rofl: thanks again! I just couldn't resist haha.. I'm genuinely mad at Amellia. She's not human. :angry:

Ohh I haven't checked that thread out in a while. Should do it now D :

Haha you're welcome! (Again:ahee:) wait...if she's not human...then what is she? :erm: *whimpers with fear*

Thanks! Callum_20011 set me the goal of reaching at least -16500 before tomorrow morning! :eek: It was originally something like -17000 and I was like, not happening! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ayyy Squirrel is back.. to quarrel... and kick some barrels.. which is against my morals... like oral.... I'm not normal...

Pure poetry.
Original post by SassKing13
:lol:

:lol: indeed

Oh, btw, did you see the PM I sent in reply to your PM the other day? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha you're welcome! (Again:ahee:) wait...if she's not human...then what is she? :erm: *whimpers with fear*

Thanks! Callum_20011 set me the goal of reaching at least -16500 before tomorrow morning! :eek: It was originally something like -17000 and I was like, not happening! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

She's.... uhm.. a dolphin.. because I don't like dolphins, because :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:...

Oh boy. *cracks knuckles* Let's do this. Seems like I don't have anything better to do than to count to -16500 with a random stranger on the internet. :rofl:
Pure poetry.

Still waiting for my Pulitzer..
She's.... uhm.. a dolphin.. because I don't like dolphins, because :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:...

Oh boy. *cracks knuckles* Let's do this. Seems like I don't have anything better to do than to count to -16500 with a random stranger on the internet. :rofl:

:rofl: hahaha I wonder if she actually does like dolphins...:holmes: :tongue:
(Clever answer btw!)
Ikr! Haha thanks so much Hodor!:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Hello there!

How are you today?
:rofl: hahaha I wonder if she actually does like dolphins...:holmes: :tongue:
(Clever answer btw!)
Ikr! Haha thanks so much Hodor!:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Even if she does, she won't after :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ing TSR and their mother:dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ing shitty dolphins. :lol:

Thanks... again.. The amount of compliments and stuff is too damn high today. How am I supposed to handle it?? Haha

YOu're very welcome. Hodor is always there for his frendz :hugs:
Original post by Roxy1331
How are you today?

Good and you?
Good to hear :biggrin: I'm good thank you :smile:

Awesome :yep: How was your day :h: ?

Original post by Hydeman
Yeah, based on what you told me. :tongue: Now this other guy is claiming unicorn status, too. D:

(Of course, you're the only one in that sense. :wink:)

Spoiler

I am the only one :cry2: give me a minute I'll prove you I'm a real unicorn, I'll put a pic !

Haha I was kidding because I know girls cry easily :yep: I am not that kind of girl - mmmh except if someone reminds me about me being a number .. It happened haha, and it was errrrm .. Whatever ! - and besides I am really -LIKE REALLY - susceptible xD (like a lot of girls :mmm: )
Good and you?

Great thanks. Are you a regular of this thread?
Original post by Roxy1331
Great thanks. Are you a regular of this thread?

Erm... Dunno... But I think so!
Even if she does, she won't after :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ing TSR and their mother:dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ing shitty dolphins. :lol:

Thanks... again.. The amount of compliments and stuff is too damn high today. How am I supposed to handle it?? Haha

YOu're very welcome. Hodor is always there for his frendz :hugs:

:eek::eek::eek: There's a glitch in the system!
*panicks waving arms above head whilt running in circles* :tongue:

Hahaha I'm sure you're actually thinking "damn, I could do with double the compliments these guys are giving! " :tongue: Haha just try to calm down. Deep breaths...

Thanks! Matrix is always there for her friends (not frendz) :rofl: just kidding :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Erm... Dunno... But I think so!

Lol. Cool.
:eek::eek::eek: There's a glitch in the system!
*panicks waving arms above head whilt running in circles* :tongue:

Hahaha I'm sure you're actually thinking "damn, I could do with double the compliments these guys are giving! " :tongue: Haha just try to calm down. Deep breaths...

Thanks! Matrix is always there for her friends (not frendz) :rofl: just kidding :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or, y'know, a glitch in the Matrix :wink:

Hey! Shooo! Get out of my head! Hush! Phurrrrr! *flails*

Frendz > friends.. because sweg :colonhash: :tongue:

Latest