The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by brainzistheword
UPDATE FOR 02/04/16
Like most of you, I'm disappointed with what I have done today, but I am also happy in a sense because when I started doing my History notes, I just got on a role and must have spent about 4 hours making them. So I basically:

Printed past papers

15 Chemistry Q Cards

Heroes English Notes: Wreck Centre, Francis at War, Frenchtown and other specific places

History (12 pages so far): Cold war outcomes for USA, USSR and Cold War itself, Soviet expansion in Europe, Why did it end peacefully?

Well done you've done really well, why are you disappointed you've done really well and the fact it took you 4 hours WOW ...
Also a quick question - if you do edexcel for any of your subjects , they have released the 2015 papers but they don't actually show the papers and it goes back to the homepage. Is that with you as well?
Original post by nisha.sri
Well done you've done really well, why are you disappointed you've done really well and the fact it took you 4 hours WOW ...
Also a quick question - if you do edexcel for any of your subjects , they have released the 2015 papers but they don't actually show the papers and it goes back to the homepage. Is that with you as well?

I guess I feel I could have done more, but tomorrow is a new day :smile:

And yeah I do maths edexcel and it takes me to the homepage for 2015 papers too - so annoying
I feel worry in regards to my English essay. tomorrow I will be finishing it off with my language points but I am worrying about the standard of it haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
I guess I feel I could have done more, but tomorrow is a new day :smile:

And yeah I do maths edexcel and it takes me to the homepage for 2015 papers too - so annoying

I am sure you would get more done tomorrow :smile:
I know it's really annoying , I genuinely feel like i will be running out of past papers very soon.
Original post by hannahrobinsxn
I feel worry in regards to my English essay. tomorrow I will be finishing it off with my language points but I am worrying about the standard of it haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

You honestly shouldn't worry - everything I've seen so far has been such a high standard it's unlikely you will drop below the grades you want :smile:
I am sure you would get more done tomorrow :smile:
I know it's really annoying , I genuinely feel like i will be running out of past papers very soon.

I've planned out all my past papers available so that I am sure I won't run out - it might be something you might want to consider :smile:
I've planned out all my past papers available so that I am sure I won't run out - it might be something you might want to consider :smile:

What do you mean you've planned them all out ?! I don't get you
You honestly shouldn't worry - everything I've seen so far has been such a high standard it's unlikely you will drop below the grades you want :smile:

I just really hope it is worth an A star tbh! i know it's bad of me but i will be disappointed if i got an A.

Posted from TSR Mobile
what do you think it is worth?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What do you mean you've planned them all out ?! I don't get you

I've planned out every available paper into my calendar so that I have spaced them out and won't run out before exams

I just really hope it is worth an A star tbh! i know it's bad of me but i will be disappointed if i got an A.

what do you think it is worth?

Well I would give you an A* hands down but you are on a different exam board and they are changing gcses for your year so I'm not completely sure, however your writing is really impressive so you could get it :smile:
So what revision will everyone be doing today?:smile:
I've planned out every available paper into my calendar so that I have spaced them out and won't run out before exams

Well I would give you an A* hands down but you are on a different exam board and they are changing gcses for your year so I'm not completely sure, however your writing is really impressive so you could get it :smile:

Oh ok
Original post by grace143
So what revision will everyone be doing today?:smile:

I want to get loads done on my English Literature 'Heroes' book because I have a mock tomorrow, and I want to finish my notes on Cold War, possibly to start my British Depth notes as well :smile:

How about you?
Hey, have you started past papers? I'm reluctant to as they're limited?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Do it Right
Hey, have you started past papers? I'm reluctant to as they're limited?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi there, I've done a few but I understand what you mean. I have planned out when I am going to do every available paper so that they are spread out and I don't use them all up before-hand :smile:
whats Zoes username:smile:
whats Zoë's username e:smile:

thank you very much, my GCSEs aren't changing until the next year (people in the year below me) as I do efexcel igcse and they aren't changing yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1458
What do you use to revise for your subjects any specific websites books or tips? I'm getting A's but would like to push that to A*s ?? Thaaaaanks 😄
whats Zoë's username e:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending