The Student Room Group

Guys with beards...

Scroll to see replies

Guys with stubble is nice guys with beards not so much, God knows what's lurking in there could be an all manner of things.
Reply 61
Original post by Little Popcorns
This post epitomises the word tragic :frown: I'm sorry little Chinese man it'll be okay! :hugs:

I got 3 hairs on my chin!!
Original post by Little Popcorns
Guys with stubble is nice guys with beards not so much, God knows what's lurking in there could be an all manner of things.

The worse nightmare of a hypochondriac :tongue:

Original post by M14B
I cannot grow a beard.:frown:(I am Chinese)
Can Chinese people not grow beards?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 63
Guys with beards :perv:

But either stubble or a full thick beard. When guys try to grow beards and it's on their neck and/or the hair is really thin it just looks disgusting :no:
A light stubble is fine and can enhance a mans face, a full grown beard and moustache? :puke:
Reply 65
Why thank you :beard:

I've never posted mine on here but those who know me know just how good it is :u:
Reply 66
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
The worse nightmare of a hypochondriac :tongue:

Can Chinese people not grow beards?

Very few can.
Genetically we do not have a lot of hair except our heads.
Original post by TheBBQ
Why thank you :beard:

I've never posted mine on here but those who know me know just how good it is :u:

:turban::love:
Guys with beards are just :love:
Original post by M14B
Very few can.
Genetically we do not have a lot of hair except our heads.

How strange. This had never occurred to me before :biggrin:
Reply 70

imo he looked better without it :cry:

but for other dudes it worked tbh like
Original post by fire_and_ice
Just realised there are others who posted pictures. What I meant was the dude above (Ranveer Singh) - he is a prime example of how a beard can make or break an average/below average looking guy.

Yes, some guys look better with a beard. I never disputed that. I just think it's stupid to do what some others have done by posting pictures of jacked male models with beards and then pinpointing the beard like it's something special. I also think the average guy is better off with a clean shave/five o'clock shadow/small stubble.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 72
Original post by dairychocolate
Yes, some guys look better with a beard. I never disputed that. I just think it's stupid to do what some others have done by posting pictures of jacked male models with beards and then pinpointing the beard like it's something special. I also think the average guy is better off with a clean shave/five o'clock shadow/small stubble.

Agreed, putting pictures of good looking guys and then claiming its the beard that's making them good looking is laughable
Beards are like makeup to me...I've seen bearded guys go from 9 down to 4 after shaving :afraid:
Original post by queen-bee
We can just out a small waxing strip in between the monobrow and shape up the beard alittle

Needs to be done.
Original post by dairychocolate
Lol @ putting up pictures of guys who are good-looking regardless.

The average chump just looks like a dirty mutant when he tries to grow facial hair.

I prefer the shave/stubble look on myself even though I can grow decent facial hair, especially for an 18/19 year-old.

Think it's mostly brown girls that dig the bearded look. No idea why.

makes you look more like a man?
Reply 76

i am ready to loose my virginity :colonhash:
I have more than stubble but not a beard yet.

Not defined substance. :s-smilie: :tongue: :frown:
A nice thick beard :coma:
Beards are everything:love::love::love::daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming:

Quick Reply

Latest