The Student Room Group

He hasn't contacted me once over Easter?

Been on easter break for 2 weeks, he isn't contacted me in this time at all.

He isn't a texter at all, even when we've text its mainly to arrange something, no small talk really.

It was good before we left, he said we are dating and didn't give me a reason to worry.

I return to uni next week, is this the end or us?…

*Together for under a month, he went home for easter and so did i, so could just be busy

Need some help!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by lousmithy

He isn't a texter at all, even when we've text its mainly to arrange something, no small talk really.

It was good before we left, he said we are dating and didn't give me a reason to worry.

Need some help!

how do we know!
ask him :u:
There must be a reason, find a way to meet up with him.
How long have you been together?
Have you contacted him?
Yes, no, maybe.

Dont you talk on the phone, im , social media or e-mail?
In the short term nothing might be wrong or maybe he's been busy? In the longer term he seems to be a bit lazy and contacting you doesnt seem to be a priority.
He's shagging someone, peak

Need some help!

We kinda need more info such as how long have you guys been going out. From the information you've provided it doesn't seem like its the end as you said "it was good before you left", but you haven't mentioned if you guys have spoken after you "left"

If you're worried, talk to him about the limited texting. You can then only judge from his response..... or lack of.
Reply 8
Original post by Rhythmical
How long have you been together?

Been going on for under a month properly!

Told me he liked me about 2 months ago
Been going on for under a month properly!

Told me he liked me about 2 months ago

Is he at uni with you? Something seems dodgy as he cut contact once he went home...
This is a very hard one.

If someone creates an expectation it's excruciating to be left in the dark like that.

Don't be satisfied with so little. If he was really into you he would make contact daily.

I doubt if he's truly interested now.

I've been through this roller coster ride and when I finally met the man who was really "into me" I realized the other men where just goofing around.

He is not as serious as you are.

Do your thing...look after yourself, eat well, sleep well and try to study and do something to take you away from it all.

Find happiness on your own and the right guy will love you for who you truly are.

If this guy makes you too nervous...you might confuse fear for love. They are very close...
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by Rhythmical
Is he at uni with you? Something seems dodgy as he cut contact once he went home...

he is indeed, its been a complicated start as he recently had an ex (well a few months ago), but they were going out for a month and i'm not a re-bound before that discussion starts haha.

I don't think its anything at home, hopefully its a logical i'll contact her when we are both back situation?

More background, he told all my friends and his he liked me, before i had even.
So it's pretty public, most people know...
Reply 12
Original post by 9Dimentions
This is a very hard one.

If someone creates an expectation it's excruciating to be left in the dark like that.

Don't be satisfied with so little. If he was really into you he would make contact daily.

I doubt if he's truly interested now.

I've been through this roller coster ride and when I finally met the man who was really "into me" I realized the other men where just goofing around.

He is not as serious as you are.

Do your thing...look after yourself, eat well, sleep well and try to study and do something to take you away from it all.

Find happiness in your own and the right guy will love you for who you truly are.

If this guy makes you too nervous...you might confuse fear for love. They are very close...

Thank you. I appreciate this greatly.

However, if anything he told all my friends and his about how much he's liked me since september when we first met? and has told me lots how much he likes me..

I'm just confused. However i was confused as we have been 'dating' as to how little he texts me
he is indeed, its been a complicated start as he recently had an ex (well a few months ago), but they were going out for a month and i'm not a re-bound before that discussion starts haha.

I don't think its anything at home, hopefully its a logical i'll contact her when we are both back situation?

More background, he told all my friends and his he liked me, before i had even.
So it's pretty public, most people know...

Aw well I hope you get it sorted, I'm sure everything will be ok.
Thank you. I appreciate this greatly.

However, if anything he told all my friends and his about how much he's liked me since september when we first met? and has told me lots how much he likes me..

I'm just confused. However i was confused as we have been 'dating' as to how little he texts me

I don't know how old this guy is, but telling your friends is not telling you...

When he is serious, he'll get over himself and honour the expectation he created with you.
What he is doing...is cruel.

Talking about "liking" is not close to true interested. You'll find someone who won't talk via friends, but directly "to you".

What he's doing is just "playing". I won't put up with that if I were you. I hope you don't allow this guy to ruin your chances with someone who is really serious about you...

If his not "there"...you might be in love with an illusion...an idea of him that is not real.

Sorry, but he must give more than what he's giving. I was in love with such a guy. I only got hurt...time and time again.

Save yourself the heart ache for someone who is interested enough to spend real time with you...
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending