The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by A$aprocky
Nah cos they're penises are small. They think they cant get gyal cos they lack the manhood

Stereotypes aside, I can understand if individually they have small dicks they may be afraid to date girls.
Original post by sevva888
Stereotypes aside, I can understand if individually they have small dicks they may be afraid to date girls.

Yeah its peak, imagine having a dick thats 5 inches like, thats a small ass dick
Because it probably is their being South Asian in a way - not their ethnicity. South Asian guys can be pretty hot.

It's usually their culture. Especially if they're dating non-religious folk. Just saying. It is hard when you're brought up a certain way and everyone else hates that way.
One word-Society.

Social media has raised everyone in the world to think a certain way.
That's why People stereotype Asian's to have small *E*N*S' and woman to be as flat as paper...........
Not true i tell you! NOT TRUE!
Reply 5
Original post by A$aprocky
Yeah its peak, imagine having a dick thats 5 inches like, thats a small ass dick

Thats actually like the average range for white males though lol.
(just checked on nhs website).

Its when their dicks are below the average range that they have a reason to be all beta.
Original post by Bulletzone
One word-Society.

That's why People stereotype Asian's to have small *E*N*S' and woman to be as flat as paper...........

pretty much
Reply 7
Original post by Bulletzone
One word-Society.

When you ask them if they've actually talked to a woman before though its usually a "No". "But ohhhh its because of my raceeee". It's moronic.
Never seen this before and I'm a South Asian guy myself.

Maybe it's because I don't surround myself with losers. Losers will always make excuses for their failures.

That said, race does have an impact. To deny that is to be a naive idiot.
Original post by JohnGreek
I also thought Pakistani and Bangladeshi women were well endowed...
stereotypes are fun tho'

They can be fun, but there are limits.
For example, Ask someone what do black people eat and majority of the people will say Chicken.
Why? Stereotyping.
This is okay, and so long as you don't cross the line, it is banterful(<--not a word).

Look at this.

Someone kills themselves because every claimed he had a small *Dingle dangle* (hate saying the word penis, I dunno why).
I hear this from south Asian guys a lot, I know some guys who could do well but would rather blame the darkness of their skin instead of admitting their confidence issues
Reply 11
Original post by dairychocolate
Never seen this before and I'm a South Asian guy myself.

Maybe it's because I don't surround myself with losers. Losers will always make excuses for their failures.

That said, race does have an impact. To deny that is to be a naive idiot.

Of course it does. But I think that these people assume that the vast majority women are deeply ingrained with racist views with the way they go on.
Reply 12
South / East Asians are completely immasculated by mainstream media. Everyone surely can immediately see this; it's therefore not surprising a lot of Asians get salty over their yellowness because they are literally directly told it's a detriment to them pulling chicks.

That's my contribution anyway. OP asked why, I suggest this. Not saying that girls are actually in reality racist against S/E Asians though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I gues it is because they believe that Asians are the least attractive to women. But usually it's not race that matters. Sometimes it even has nothing to do with the way they look but their confidence.
Because it's true. We are seen as ugly and nerdy, especially to white girls. :sad:
When you see the people that blame race they are nearly always ugly. Why don't they just understand that its because they as individuals are ugly?

but they're considered ugly because of a) ethnocentric models of beauty; b) they came up short in the race lottery
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by JohnGreek
I also thought Pakistani and Bangladeshi women were well endowed...
stereotypes are fun tho'

No one thinks pakistani and bangladeshi women are well endowed. South Aisan women are typically very small and more likely to be small/flat chested.
Reply 17
Because of the victim culture that is around why admit there is something wrong with you when you can claim racism
Thats actually like the average range for white males though lol.
(just checked on nhs website).

Its when their dicks are below the average range that they have a reason to be all beta.

A 5 inch dick is still kinda small though. Like just put like a ruler to 5 inches or something lol
It's a confusion of cause and effect.
I'm going to generalise here and I don't care who takes issue with it but South Asian men tend to have a really poor level of game where it is either non-existent or just plain ham fisted. It's a common trend so they assume that's the cause but it blatantly isn't.
If you're confident and take pride in your appearance then you'll get pussy, period. This from my experience appears to be less of a problem in British-Iranians for some reason.

Think about it, cultures which normalise basically forcing marriage, or just taking the entire primary interaction out of the equation is naturally going to render a large amount of people virtually incapable of communicating sexually. Leaving them either unable to talk to women at all, or just taking a nose-dive straight into the friend zone.

Latest

Trending

Trending