The Student Room Group

arab women drop the truth bomb

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ascend
Himar?

Don't mind him, just your typical Islamist shouting "Donkey!" in Arabic on TSR lol
Reply 41
Original post by Agrippatropes
Don't mind him, just your typical Islamist shouting "Donkey!" in Arabic on TSR lol

Ah. Makes sense. :laugh:
Original post by cosmic angel
She makes Haifa wahbi look like an angelic sweetie in comparison. Here's one of her videos. They're really funny and nobody likes them.

[video="youtube;g893cyBGTLU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g893cyBGTLU[/video]

I like nawal el zoghbi! Mostly her old stuff from the nineties and early 2000s which was stuff they had on tv when I was growing up. Nancy ajram's such a sweetheart, I like her too. I don't know any diana haddad songs, perhaps I'll give her a try :u: Any recommendations?

Omg! Yes! Amaneh,shater are two of my most favourite. She's an Assyrian beauty queen! I love Nancy so much,she always has hot guys in most of her videos and nawal is kinda great too. I think the one thing I don't like is the amount of plastic surgery Arab artists are in love with,it's become an obsession for them! Anyway,do you know when Nancy might be in concert,I wanna go to Lebanon this summer so maybe thinking of seeing her then but she's busy with the Arab idol show/the voice kids :rolleyes:
Reply 43
Original post by Bill_Gates
damn shes hot, she can move in with me.

:colone:
it surprises me that so many people have not even realised this.
She speaks truth, but the extremists and the conservative Muslims don't want to know.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by queen-bee
Omg! Yes! Amaneh,shater are two of my most favourite. She's an Assyrian beauty queen! I love Nancy so much,she always has hot guys in most of her videos and nawal is kinda great too. I think the one thing I don't like is the amount of plastic surgery Arab artists are in love with,it's become an obsession for them! Anyway,do you know when Nancy might be in concert,I wanna go to Lebanon this summer so maybe thinking of seeing her then but she's busy with the Arab idol show/the voice kids :rolleyes:

No idea sorry. Aw, it sounds like you really like her (nancy). I know someone who'd taken a selfie with her at a wedding, apparently you can just hire her for that sort of thing! Closest thing I could think of!

Oooh those are great and I've actually heard those songs before I just hadn't known by whom. Yet more songs from my childhood that I'd heard on the telly :cute: And yeah the plastic surgery pfft :dry:

Did you say Assyrian btw? As in ancient assyrian?
I just sent this to my family and my aunt was the first to respond with this e-mail:

"Yes habibi I know her. She is called Shams (a singer) but I didn't know that she is Saudi
I used to hate her but after this interview I changed my mind. A lot of what she is saying is very true."

:laugh: :love:

you're arab? Safe man safe, where you from?
Original post by Ascend
Himar?

donkey in arabic i presume

Typical Islamist? LOL
Reply 50
Original post by Think People
Typical Islamist? LOL

Can you explain your "Himar" comment?
Original post by Think People
Typical Islamist? LOL

Oh sorry. Maybe you can help clear up my preconception:

Original post by Ascend
Can you explain your "Himar" comment?

Quick Reply

Latest