The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Masturbation is as natural as puberty, farting, having to pee, blowing your nose when you have a cold...why are people still so embarrassed?
Reply 2
:colondollar:
That's one of the most direct documentary titles I've come across.

It's only really girls who are embarrassed, guys talk about it all the time.
Reply 4
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

I am not a girl! :colondollar:
this is clearly a seminal piece of documentary work :yep:

:dice:

Yeah but do you go up to your guy friends and be like "yo dude, I busted the biggest nut of my life last night, it went everywhere!!!"?
Reply 7
It hit the ceiling.
Original post by homeland.lsw
Yeah but do you go up to your guy friends and be like "yo dude, I busted the biggest nut of my life last night, it went everywhere!!!"?

No, but that's not because it's embarrassing, that random comment would just be plain weird.
Reply 9
Girls and boys masturbate equally. Why can't we all just acknowledge it? Whatever we fantasize about when we jill/jack off, does not mean reality...
No, but that's not because it's embarrassing, that random comment would just be plain weird.

I don't think masturbation is embarrassing, it's just...It's a private thing that someone does...so...I think many people don't talk about it because it's private...if that makes sense.

Like if someone asks me, do I masturbate, I wouldn't give them an answer because it's private and I don't think the whole world (like 5 people) should know...

Spoiler

Reply 11
Men talk about it more, but still embarrassed to actually talk about it. Why are we all still so embarrassed to admit it??
Reply 12
I don't think masturbation is embarrassing, it's just...It's a private thing that someone does...so...I think many people don't talk about it because it's private...if that makes sense.

Like if someone asks me, do I masturbate, I wouldn't give them an answer because it's private and I don't think the whole world (like 5 people) should know...

Spoiler

but why is it more private than saying you have to go to the bathroom to pee? Many bodily functions are "private", but why can't admit we are all sexual beings and like to rub one out? We all do it already....
Original post by Casantos
but why is it more private than saying you have to go to the bathroom to pee? Many bodily functions are "private", but why can't admit we are all sexual beings and like to rub one out? We all do it already....

The thing is I don't tell people I need to pee or poop either lol :colondollar:
But sure I get what you mean :h:
Reply 14
If Darwinism made it so that people should not masturbate, our arms would have evolved to be too short to touch our genitals....

Yep sure do, my nut is still contained tho, need help busting it

Spoiler

If Darwinism made it so that people should not masturbate, our arms would have evolved to be too short to touch our genitals....

I read that as dwarfism...

Original post by ForestShadow
Yep sure do, my nut is still contained tho, need help busting it

Spoiler

:wink:
Reply 17
I don't think it's gross. I think it's normal and hot. If u wanna do u, u do u. :u:
Original post by Thomb
I am not a girl! :colondollar:

You sure?

If people want to keep it private, they should. I'm hardly going to go around telling everyone I'm horny and want to f***

Latest

Trending

Trending