The Student Room Group

Gcse ict coursework help

I'm suck on my recommendation presentation. I don't know what to write for two slides in the speaker notes. I can't contact my teacher because she's not replying so..... I'm stuck. I also don't want to copy from some of my classmates as it's too much of a risk (well that's what my teacher said anyway). I'm stuck on what to say about:
* Pie chart to show total income, expenses and profit and loss
* Alternative venues, how does it effect price of ticket, attendance etc…
Someone needs your help Miss! :h:
For the pie charts, you can just explain the 'algorithms' or sums or whatever you used to get there (assuming you used Excel) and explain what it means to have a profit or a loss.

For the alternative venues, you can just say something about how it affects total expenditure and total income and how it increases or decreases the final profit/loss.
Original post by Bakausagi-chan
I'm suck on my recommendation presentation. I don't know what to write for two slides in the speaker notes. I can't contact my teacher because she's not replying so..... I'm stuck. I also don't want to copy from some of my classmates as it's too much of a risk (well that's what my teacher said anyway). I'm stuck on what to say about:

What CAB is it?
Original post by Bakausagi-chan

so for pir charts....
- talk about the best case and worse case scenario
- i am assuming you have done a chart shows profit and loss with and without tickets
- for example - overall profit and loss WITH tickets is 35% and WITHOUT ticket is -65% - so say that if we sell a lot of tickets we can achieve our goal which is to make profit (write your aim though) let me know anything else :smile:

alternative venues.....
it definitely effects because if you have small venue then you cannot have more people and if your attendance is less then you would not be able to sell more tickets and make profit - place of the venue also matters; if its local or not, if its local then its easier for people to come... for the price- it depends what price you have set for the smaller venue- if you have set expensive then people are not going to visit as they may think that the festival is not so influential because of the venue size maybe... or if the ticket price is medium price then people are more likely to visit and you can get more profit... also talk about how it effects your expenditure, income and overall profit and loss
hope that helps, if not let me know :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by fatima1998
so for pir charts....
- talk about the best case and worse case scenario
- i am assuming you have done a chart shows profit and loss with and without tickets
- for example - overall profit and loss WITH tickets is 35% and WITHOUT ticket is -65% - so say that if we sell a lot of tickets we can achieve our goal which is to make profit (write your aim though) let me know anything else :smile:

alternative venues.....
it definitely effects because if you have small venue then you cannot have more people and if your attendance is less then you would not be able to sell more tickets and make profit - place of the venue also matters; if its local or not, if its local then its easier for people to come... for the price- it depends what price you have set for the smaller venue- if you have set expensive then people are not going to visit as they may think that the festival is not so influential because of the venue size maybe... or if the ticket price is medium price then people are more likely to visit and you can get more profit... also talk about how it effects your expenditure, income and overall profit and loss
hope that helps, if not let me know :h:

Thank you it help a lot, your really helpful!!! :smile: :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending