The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

second and third year accommodation

hey, i was wondering where students typically live in their second and third years at essex. from what i can tell many people tend to avoid living in Colchester itself and instead live in halls all the way through. is this what typically happens?
any help is appreciated
cheers
Reply 1
Original post by JonasHelyar
hey, i was wondering where students typically live in their second and third years at essex. from what i can tell many people tend to avoid living in Colchester itself and instead live in halls all the way through. is this what typically happens?
any help is appreciated
cheers

Hey! I'm currently in my 3rd year of studying at Essex and from personal experience I lived in halls on campus in my first year and for both my second and third year I have lived off campus in Colchester. The university prioritises accommodation for both first years and exchange students so typically, second and third years tend to share houses and flats off campus.

We have our own letting office called Student Lets who help students handle finding a place to live off campus in their second and third years too!
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending