The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

The University of Nottingham Graduate Entry Nursing 2017 Jan

Hey good pple!I have received an invite for an interview op the 12th of April for 1pm!Has anyone received anything yet!It has a presentation for Powerpoint 5minutes ,5stations interview!Its for 2hrs in total...any idea what they would ask???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, I have also received an interview invite but for the 13th April for 1pm. Which branch do you want to train in? Did you confirm your interview online ok? Ive tried but I can't seem to get the link to work? :frown:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by 00rebsta
Hi, I have also received an interview invite but for the 13th April for 1pm. Which branch do you want to train in? Did you confirm your interview online ok? Ive tried but I can't seem to get the link to work? :frown:

hey!
I am Adult Branch and my interview is on the 12th of April 1300hrs!I have managed to confirm my interview!
Reply 3
Hi!
I had my interview last week.
Did anyone else??
Reply 4
Original post by Danniep22
Hi!
I had my interview last week.
Did anyone else??

What interview Dannie?How was it?Any tips
Hey guys. I had my interview on April 12th. Has anyone heard anything back yet?
Reply 6
no they said end of April
Reply 7
Original post by Tinxx30
no they said end of April

Apparently it's this week
Reply 8
Ok have you received any response
Reply 9
when i left the interview last week Tuesday, they said end of the mnth
Still waiting! Apparently it's this week we find out? So nervous! :frown:
[QUOTE="00rebsta;64262035"]Still waiting! Apparently it's this week we find out? So nervous! :frown:[/QUOTE

How do you know it's this week?
Feeling impatient!!! :frown:
Anyone heard anything?
Reply 13
next week!End of mnth
Original post by Tinxx30
next week!End of mnth

They said the end of the month would be the latest to me
Reply 15
Hey everyone, i got a ucas update today from nottingham for the mental health branch that ive been accepted :smile:
interview was on the 12.04.2016
anyone else found out?
Hello :smile: I was on the same interview date as you! What time was your interview? I also got a place on the Mental Health branch. Congrats!
Hi all,

I had my interview for GEN Nursing Adult Branch on 14/04 and heard back a week later. I got a place woo woo, looking for others on the course :smile:
Hello.

Today I received my offer for GEN Adult - very pleased.

I had my interview on the 14th April too - really enjoyed it but came away feeling like it might go either way.

Best of luck to those who have not yet heard - fingers crossed for you!
Original post by Wirral Dad
Hello.

Today I received my offer for GEN Adult - very pleased.

I had my interview on the 14th April too - really enjoyed it but came away feeling like it might go either way.

Best of luck to those who have not yet heard - fingers crossed for you!

Heyyy, congratulations on your place! I'm in touch with one other who interviewed with me and he was successful for adult too!

I really didn't feel great after the interview either, they gave absolutely nothing away so yes very pleased with the result albeit apprehensive of what is to come!! I'm excited though, it is such a great opportunity!

Where are you currently based? I live in Reading at the minute so I will be relocating for the course!!

Quick Reply

Latest