The Student Room Group

If you saw a muslim....

Scroll to see replies

How would I know?
Original post by Zamestaneh
You'd give me a hug? Usually people who dislike Islam/apostates hate me :rolleyes:

I'd still give you a hug mate :smile:

Edit: I don't actually hate you. I kind of enjoy your posts :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by a_bc
Haha it just reminded me of the game that's all

Hahaha. Man, I haven't played RS in years though. Tried downloading it about a year ago and it'd changed so much it threw me completely.
Not really - if you see him in the debates section against Islam, it would contextualise this as an insincere joke by a non-Muslim lol

oh lol awkward, it was nice while it lasted :frown::colonhash:
Original post by HS2030
yh. but i love islam coz im muslim and i learned to love people although it is kind of illegal but...:hugs:

I love Islam and Muslims as I am a Muslim, which is conversely the reason why I don't hug people in real life :K:
Original post by a_bc
RS, anybody?

Saradomin :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by chemting
I'd go give him a hug :smug:

If its a Muslimah on the other hand, I'd lower my gaze... and then give her a hug :beard:

:grouphugs::hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No you wouldn't.
I worked at a further education institute in London that was about 40% Muslim and I can say for certain that I usually thought, "Hey - I haven't seen any chipmunks since moving to England. Do they exist in England? Or is it only a North American thing? Man, I am hungry. I could use some food. Did I leave the fridge open? I hope not."

People as individuals are impossible to generalize. You can generalize about cultures, but individuals can be anything.

It's okay to have questions about culture. It's okay to have questions about integration or multiculturalism, but always keep in mind that any person you meet is an exception to at least one cultural rule. Then, you can more openly treat them as they deserve to be treated.
I'd still give you a hug mate :smile:

Edit: I don't actually hate you. I kind of enjoy your posts :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My posts give you something to laugh at or mock or refute I guess :tongue:
Original post by HAnwar
No you wouldn't.

Oh really...? And how would you know?:unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My posts give you something to laugh at or mock or refute I guess :tongue:

No its interesting to see your opinion on things.

Also, some of them are funny... nothing personal mate.

Edit: so you're saying you never laughed at kafirs?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 31
I love Islam and Muslims as I am a Muslim, which is conversely the reason why I don't hug people in real life :K:

well, u cant hug a guy if ur a girl, or a girl, if ur a guy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe it's not that you wouldn't personally try, maybe it's that you physically wouldn't be able to because she'd go super seyen and slay you? :K:

Zamorak's where's it at mate :u:
If you saw a cat ...

Spoiler

Reply 35

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because if you came anywhere near me, well... let's just say it wouldn't end well for you
inb4 religion of peace
Maybe it's not that you wouldn't personally try, maybe it's that you physically wouldn't be able to because she'd go super seyen and slay you? :K:

Ah, you're right... I'd still try - its probably worth dying for.

In my grave: "tried to hug HAnwar..."

Posted from TSR Mobile
No its interesting to see your opinion on things.

Also, some of them are funny... nothing personal mate.

Edit: so you're saying you never laughed at kafirs?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've mainly laughed at the tone of some of the posts, or moments like a time when I was patronising a certain user and he took it seriously and arrogantly claimed to be really knowledgeable and issued a Fatwa on praying Fajr after sunrise
Original post by HAnwar
Because if you came anywhere near me, well... let's just say it wouldn't end well for you
inb4 religion of peace

Lol, refer to my post above

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sfaraj
what thoughts would go through your head...
out of curiosity....

Oh look...another human being. My girlfriend is a Muslim and I really see no difference in the majority of Muslims and the majority of Humans.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending