Original post by veryambitchious
Just finished some psychology notes and I am off to bed :smile:

How long were you revising for :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good morning all! What's everyone doing today and how much?x
Original post by goal101
How long were you revising for :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think about 10 hours including breaks.
Going to overcome my belly ache and do a c2 past papers
Reply 2266
Finish part 2b of the cgp biology workbook and once I'm done with that, I'll continue memorising my french coursework. I'll be back before Midnight if the revision monster doesnt kill me :frown:
Going to finish my history time line for the cold war and the British Empire , hopefully in half an hour :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im so bored of revising all day
Original post by Kittyboy
Im so bored of revising all day

Same :frown:
Lunch, then finish all my history packs today !! Not going to bed till its all done !
History flashcards for the next two hours. Edward&Mary's religious policies and hopefully domestic policies too. When I finish I'll have the last of my easter chocolate.
This is such a good idea!! I am gonna join in this thing, Geography revision here we come! :smile:
Going to finish my Geology presentation... Hopefully
Anyone want to study anything with me, GCSE: Geography, Spanish, Music, English lit, English lang, S/C PE, Additional science :biggrin:
Is anyone else having problems sticking to a timetable?x
Original post by lillyroselove

I can't really stick to a timetable, I revise what I need to when I can :smile:
I'm going to try and complete my B1 science revision, then hopefully start on my Additional Science at 5:00pm, I want to get all my C2 done before 7. If anyone wants to help on the Additional Science revision that would be great :h:
Just been through my FP2 notes. Doing the June 15 paper starting at 3:30 & finishing at 5:00.

Original post by lillyroselove

I tend to just make lists of what I need to do in that day/week/month and tick things off as I go along. I can't stick to a timetable at all so I've just given up ☺️
Change of plans: I'm gonna do a C4 paper before any psych stuff. I can't stand looking at words right now!

Latest