The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
Amellia, what kind of little pony did you play with when you were 5?? O.o

It was a My Little Pony that was white, had rainbow hair and had a rainbow on its behind :lol: JUST A KIDS TOY
Original post by Amellia123
It was a My Little Pony that was white, had rainbow hair and had a rainbow on its behind :lol: JUST A KIDS TOY

Sure. :yep:
1459694202476.jpg

I feel so dirty after cropping that ass... Think I need to take another shower :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sure. :yep:
1459694202476.jpg

I feel so dirty after cropping that ass... Think I need to take another shower :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: so you should Hodor :naughty: tut-tut now.... take a 3 day long shower!
I'm back, don't all clap at once.
Ahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: so you should Hodor :naughty: tut-tut now.... take a 3 day long shower!

Yes, mum. Hodor is a good boy. Hodor will rub his skin off with soap. :yep:
Original post by SassKing13

*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*
*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*
KSKC!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry we aren't :colonhash:

Spoiler

Yes, mum. Hodor is a good boy. Hodor will rub his skin off with soap. :yep:

Yes rub it all off down to the grim :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

Spoiler

Dayum gurl

Haha OK :tongue:

Haha XD
Dayum gurl

Haha OK :tongue:

I was joking, SassKing knows the score :lol: :tongue:
I was joking, SassKing knows the score :lol: :tongue:

I know you were :rofl:

Anyway. Lil' Hody has to go. Later, procrastinators! :hugs:

Spoiler

Oh sorry Amellia, did you say something? I couldn't hear you over the thunderous applause Matrix and the students of Hogwarts are giving me :colonhash: God.

God...

Godddddd.

Good god you said is that the only thing you care about, splitting up the money and share it out, the cake's being eaten straight through the mouth, poison, poised to come back in season, for all the ones who lack reason...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTm5KzBvRqk

Spoiler

Oh sorry Amellia, did you say something? I couldn't hear you over the thunderous applause Matrix and the students of Hogwarts are giving me :colonhash: God.

God...

Godddddd.

Good god you said is that the only thing you care about, splitting up the money and share it out, the cake's being eaten straight through the mouth, poison, poised to come back in season, for all the ones who lack reason...

Spoiler

:eek:brutal with that cake! :tongue:

But more importantly:
:eek::eek::eek: I am clapping with the students of Hogwarts! It's almost a dream come true! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!:jive::jive::jive::ahee::jive::jive::jive:

Posted from TSR Mobile

God...

Godddddd.

Spoiler

No I didn't :colonhash: Hmmm fine be that way then Sass (I have removed the King status)

I hope you didn't think I wouldn't be able to guess that song :rofl: Though only just :tongue:

Spoiler

God...

Godddddd.

Spoiler

Dayum boi! :tongue:
Original post by Matrix123
:eek:brutal with that cake! :tongue:

But more importantly:
:eek::eek::eek: I am clapping with the students of Hogwarts! It's almost a dream come true! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!:jive::jive::jive::ahee::jive::jive::jive:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I didn't :colonhash: Hmmm fine be that way then Sass (I have removed the King status)

I hope you didn't think I wouldn't be able to guess that song :rofl: Though only just :tongue:

Spoiler

:no:This can't be happening! It just...can't!

:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest