The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
:no:This can't be happening! It just...can't!

:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry Matrix but it just did :tongue: Mwhahaha
Original post by Amellia123
No I didn't :colonhash: Hmmm fine be that way then Sass (I have removed the King status)

I hope you didn't think I wouldn't be able to guess that song :rofl: Though only just :tongue:

Spoiler

So be it :colonhash: I have removed one of the numbers from your name, you're only Amellia12 now :colonhash:

Haha no :rofl: I just wanted an excuse to put those lyrics in and send that song :tongue: Did you watch it? :tongue: Great performance :tongue:

Spoiler

Sorry Matrix but it just did :tongue: Mwhahaha

Nooooooo!:frown::frown::frown::erm::erm::erm::frown::frown::frown: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Original post by SassKing13
So be it :colonhash: I have removed one of the numbers from your name, you're only Amellia12 now :colonhash:

Haha no :rofl: I just wanted an excuse to put those lyrics in and send that song :tongue: Did you watch it? :tongue: Great performance :tongue:

Spoiler

:rofl:
What is happening!? This must be a nightmare :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Spoiler

You did not just do that :colonhash: Fine then Sass1

Haha I see :rofl: I did actually - was very good!! :tongue:

Spoiler

You did not just do that :colonhash: Fine then Sass1

Haha I see :rofl: I did actually - was very good!! :tongue:

Spoiler

Angry stare :colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:

Awesome :tongue:

Spoiler

Nooooooo!:frown::frown::frown::erm::erm::erm::frown::frown::frown: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

What is happening!? This must be a nightmare :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wake up Matrix! :rofl:

Wake up Matrix! :rofl:

Hahaha...urmmm...who? What? Where? Why? When? Urmmm....what happened? :eek::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Angry stare :colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:

Awesome :tongue:

Spoiler

Haha hey! okay I'm sorry SassKing :cry2:

And was indeed! :tongue:

Spoiler

Haha hey! okay I'm sorry SassKing :cry2:

And was indeed! :tongue:

Spoiler

:lol:

Wipe those tears away :tongue: :hugs: :lol:

Spoiler

I lied to everyone !

I am not a girl, I am a guy, I am already in a relationship, with my laptop, I'm very ugly and I have no life and I have no job and I'm not doing any studies
I am a fraud, pictures of "me" came from google, I am not nice either, I am really really mean. I am UGLY.

Thanks.

Spoiler

Hiiii! :hugs: Sorry I don't think I've met you before - pleased to meet you! :smile:

No you definitely haven't since I finally built up the courage to make an account yesterday. I just felt the need to reply to your warm and welcoming "Hi". Pleased you meet you too! :hugs:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I lied to everyone !

I am not a girl, I am a guy, I am already in a relationship, with my laptop, I'm very ugly and I have no life and I have no job and I'm not doing any studies
I am a fraud, pictures of "me" came from google, I am not nice either, I am really really mean. I am UGLY.

Thanks.

Spoiler

Did someone put you up to this? With a username either beginning with B or G? :console:
Licorne, please don't cry! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did someone put you up to this? With a username either beginning with B or G? :console:
Licorne, please don't cry! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No no, but too many guys are asking for my snapchat, without even seeing a pic or even TALKING to me , and I think it's because of the "french" in my username ..
It's so damn annoying, why guys are always seeing girls as objects ! I am not a toy o_o so I decided to be a meanie guy !

Thanks for the support tho :cry2: :hugs:
Original post by Roxy1331
No you definitely haven't since I finally built up the courage to make an account yesterday. I just felt the need to reply to your warm and welcoming "Hi". Pleased you meet you too! :hugs:

Ehhhh you're new in my thread !! Welcome to my kindgom :excited: ! :mmm:
No no, but too many guys are asking for my snapchat, without even seeing a pic or even TALKING to me , and I think it's because of the "french" in my username ..
It's so damn annoying, why guys are always seeing girls as objects ! I am not a toy o_o so I decided to be a meanie guy !

Thanks for the support tho :cry2: :hugs:

Ahhh that is annoying! I don't get why people do that - at least speak to the person a bit first. Yes, I understand that. Indeed - get the emotions out and you'll feel better. I'll always be a shoulder to cry on :smile: Carry on being strong, Licorne:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahhh that is annoying! I don't get why people do that - at least speak to the person a bit first. Yes, I understand that. Indeed - get the emotions out and you'll feel better. I'll always be a shoulder to cry on :smile: Carry on being strong, Licorne:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know right :cry2: it looks like TSR is full of sexual frustrated :cry2: :angry:

Thanks you're so adorable :lovehug:
I know right :cry2: it looks like TSR is full of sexual frustrated :cry2: :angry:

Thanks you're so adorable :lovehug:

Yes, well there's not much we can do about that :hugs:

Hehe :colondollar: thanks :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ehhhh you're new in my thread !! Welcome to my kindgom :excited: ! :mmm:

Cheers! Can you show me the stable where you keep all your unicorns? :u:
Yes, well there's not much we can do about that :hugs:

Hehe :colondollar: thanks :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're right :/

Hehehe :heart:

Original post by Roxy1331
Cheers! Can you show me the stable where you keep all your unicorns? :u:

Unfortunately, I am the last unicorn alive :O !
How you doin :h: ? And what do you study ?
You're right :/

Hehehe :heart:

Unfortunately, I am the last unicorn alive :O !
How you doin :h: ? And what do you study ?

Awww well as long as you are OK at the moment then it will all be fine. If not, then you'll need more hugs :biggrin: :heart:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest