The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nisha.sri
That looks great , your really organised :smile: I've probably told you this like 10 times now but you really are :biggrin:.

Do you do this every single day?
Are you planning to re-do past papers and do you think there's any point ?

Haha thank you, I try to be organised but it mostly never works :smile:
Yes I do this everyday and I think I will do papers as many times as I can if I have time, because if I can't answer the question after I have already seen it before, then I really need to revise it :biggrin:
Original post by brainzistheword
Haha thank you, I try to be organised but it mostly never works :smile:
Yes I do this everyday and I think I will do papers as many times as I can if I have time, because if I can't answer the question after I have already seen it before, then I really need to revise it :biggrin:

:smile: Haha your still very organised though :wink:
WOW ... I just write a to-do list for every day :smile: Great
:smile: Haha your still very organised though :wink:
WOW ... I just write a to-do list for every day :smile: Great

I do that too :smile:
I do that too :smile:

:smile: Great :smile:
I want to get loads done on my English Literature 'Heroes' book because I have a mock tomorrow, and I want to finish my notes on Cold War, possibly to start my British Depth notes as well :smile:

How about you?

Sorry for the late reply -- good luck with your mock tomorrow! So are you back at school this week then? I have another week off. I'm revising Geography today, Themes 1 and 2, and its so long. Didn't plan enough time in my timetable for geography:frown:
Today, I want to do Geography unit 2 , learn diagrams off by heart , do 2 past papers and look on weaknesses :smile: What about you ?

Oh hey I've been doing Geography today as well! Finding it very long and quite dull though.. how is it going for you?
Original post by grace143
Sorry for the late reply -- good luck with your mock tomorrow! So are you back at school this week then? I have another week off. I'm revising Geography today, Themes 1 and 2, and its so long. Didn't plan enough time in my timetable for geography:frown:

we haven't broken up yet - we do on Friday

Yeah I know what you mean - everything we plan never seems to go to plan ironically :biggrin:
Oh hey I've been doing Geography today as well! Finding it very long and quite dull though.. how is it going for you?

Very dull :smile: and very boring but i have to get it done though :smile:
What board are you doing for geography ? I am doing Edexcel Unit 2
How much revision have you all been doing per day?
Original post by A*/100% Man

5-8 during easter and you?
Very dull :smile: and very boring but i have to get it done though :smile:
What board are you doing for geography ? I am doing Edexcel Unit 2

Definitely agree on the boring part. I'm doing WJEC Specification B - which I hate as barely anyone does it so there are very few resources / revision guides and the specification is really unclear!! Do you do history as well?:smile:
i have decided to do all of my work this evening hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
we haven't broken up yet - we do on Friday

Yeah I know what you mean - everything we plan never seems to go to plan ironically :biggrin:

Wait... your school hasn't broken up? That seems so strange to me as my school always finishes in time to have Good Friday and Easter weekend off school! How funny that the day I go back to school is your first day of holiday:smile:
Original post by A*/100% Man

Probably around 5-6 hours or so most days, except Easter day when I only did a couple of hours. What about you?
Definitely agree on the boring part. I'm doing WJEC Specification B - which I hate as barely anyone does it so there are very few resources / revision guides and the specification is really unclear!! Do you do history as well?:smile:

:smile: Haha yep.. Aw that's a shame but no i can't even imagine myself doing history because i don't know a thing about it - tell a lie ( i know Hitler and world war 1 and 2) Haha :wink:.

What are you revising in geography? Do you do history?
Hey! I really admire you!
Do you think you could help me out?
I'm currently predicted A* in everything, except I am currently getting As in English Lit and Lang. For english lang I do edexcel iGCSE, so we have an exam worth 60% I think, and it involves in section a, an unseen passage with 4 questions worth 20 marks total, 2 questions on and relating to a passage in our edexcel anthoogy (worth 20 marks total) and finally a 20 marker on just something like persuasion (our mock was on respect). I really struggle with the PEEL technique, any tips or websites you could help with?
Secondly, for Literature I am doing Of Mice and Men and Romeo and Juliet, I struggle with analysing and are there any useful websites or tips you could give me?
Thank you so much!!
:smile: Haha yep.. Aw that's a shame but no i can't even imagine myself doing history because i don't know a thing about it - tell a lie ( i know Hitler and world war 1 and 2) Haha :wink:.

What are you revising in geography? Do you do history?

Ahaha:smile: yeah I do history, I love it! So today I've been doing things in Theme 2 - that's desertification, the water cycle, rivers, depositional landforms, flooding and coasts... I'm sure it's the same for Edexcel but WJEC just has so many points to cover per subtopic, it's taking me ages! What have you been doing?
Ahaha:smile: yeah I do history, I love it! So today I've been doing things in Theme 2 - that's desertification, the water cycle, rivers, depositional landforms, flooding and coasts... I'm sure it's the same for Edexcel but WJEC just has so many points to cover per subtopic, it's taking me ages! What have you been doing?

Haha Yep it is :smile: I've been doing coasts,tectonics,flooding and wastes which is the same as yours :biggrin: It's really difficult learning diagrams for coasts especially wave-cut platform and etc... Have you started doing past papers?
Haha Yep it is :smile: I've been doing coasts,tectonics,flooding and wastes which is the same as yours :biggrin: It's really difficult learning diagrams for coasts especially wave-cut platform and etc... Have you started doing past papers?

That's a coincidence - I'm literally doing wave-cut platforms and notches right now! No I'm going to do past papers when I've finished making all my notes (which I don't think will be before school starts). By the way how do you prefer to revise for Geography? I'd appreciate any tips!! All I'm doing is making quite detailed Q cards but the pile is getting really big! :smile:
Original post by mayu123
whats Zoë's username e:smile:

Hey there you've told me that your in Year 9 and here is a thread about the new gcse's

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3975659&highlight=new+gcse%27s+%28year+9%29

:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending