The Student Room Group

so do yall think these a-levels are good?

biology, chemistry and maths. I picked these because my teacher told me how I could have a range of courses to pick from. But like which courses can I pick with these A-levels apart from medicine. I mean its a great course but like I wanna do something that I'll enjoy.
how are they not good? if you get good grades then they will be very valuable.
and it's great to know that you're wanting to do a course that you're actually interested in - the worst thing to do at university is a course simply for the money - I did that and I got nowhere (although I'm on the right track, academically, now)
Original post by mk_cbc
biology, chemistry and maths. I picked these because my teacher told me how I could have a range of courses to pick from. But like which courses can I pick with these A-levels apart from medicine. I mean its a great course but like I wanna do something that I'll enjoy.

You can do anything science related with those courses (with the exception of physics, unless you were to do a foundation year). Environmental Science, a Pharmacy degree, Zoology, Maths, Biological sciences, certain engineering degrees (I haven't looked at the subject requirements for a while - some of them will ask for physics probably), Psychology, Anthropology....the list goes on (obviously look at individual course requirements, I am not an expert).

Quick Reply

Latest