The Student Room Group

Where you live?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kvothe the arcane
It's okay hun. There's easier ways to get promotions x. Just use that drive that's gotten you a Cambridge offer.

Smh
Original post by Serine Soul
Smh

:lol:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Aw I'm a particular case lol, I just like learning languages xD I'm fluent in french' english, arabic, I understand german, I'm currently learning Czech, and in 2/3 years I think I'll learn Russian :biggrin:
But if you ask where are the toilet here, people will be like "euhh .. Euh hello ! Euh caneuh you reeepeeeet pleeez ?

Paris is amazing ! Didn't you take the metro ? Buses are not that great, but metro is more used.
And people are not rude.. We Parisian are just really stressed and pressed :innocent:

Nah, the metro in Paris is okay I guess. I mean it's not as well developed as the tube in London, but even so, people in Paris are so aggressive you have to push your way to a seat and no-one has any manners, they don't say "pardon" or "excuse me" they just barge right pass you to a seat. But they probably knew I wasn't from Paris judging by how I dressed, people from Paris aren't very nice to outsiders like me.:tongue:
NW London :tongue:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Redbridge :tongue:

No, Redbridge is a borough, I said what part of Essex, not Borough?:facepalm:
I knew someone would get the wrong impression :rolleyes: No, I dont live with the chavs.

which town from essex
Original post by I took ur girl
Nah, the metro in Paris is okay I guess. I mean it's not as well developed as the tube in London, but even so, people in Paris are so aggressive you have to push your way to a seat and no-one has any manners, they don't say "pardon" or "excuse me" they just barge right pass you to a seat. But they probably knew I wasn't from Paris judging by how I dressed, people from Paris aren't very nice to outsiders like me.:tongue:

Mmmh I don't agree at all.. Where exactly have you been ? Parisian do like tourists !
And btw if you're trying to have a seat in the metro yeah you're not from there :lol: :lol:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Aw I'm a particular case lol, I just like learning languages xD I'm fluent in french' english, arabic, I understand german, I'm currently learning Czech, and in 2/3 years I think I'll learn Russian :biggrin:
But if you ask where are the toilet here, people will be like "euhh .. Euh hello ! Euh caneuh you reeepeeeet pleeez ?

Paris is amazing ! Didn't you take the metro ? Buses are not that great, but metro is more used.
And people are not rude.. We Parisian are just really stressed and pressed :innocent:

I did find Parisans quite rude (not all ofcourse, the younger ones were very friendly and nice).

I absolutely love the French language it's incredibly sexy.
You are amazing, I am so envious of people that can speak multiple languages.

GeorgiaSwift also speaks loads of languages!!

And Redbridge is also a town :rolleyes:

You need to know them endz fam :toofunny:
Original post by hezzlington
I did find Parisans quite rude (not all ofcourse, the younger ones were very friendly and nice).

I absolutely love the French language it's incredibly sexy.
You are amazing, I am so envious of people that can speak multiple languages.

GeorgiaSwift also speaks loads of languages!!

I agree that older people are rude, I mean as you're not used to such a behavior yeah it's rude :/

Haha thank you :3

Yes I know (I don't know her but I'm following her and I noticed that :biggrin: )
Original post by Proxenus
which town from essex

Yeah, as if Im gonna give that away here :u:
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
It's okay hun. There's easier ways to get promotions x. Just use that drive that's gotten you a Cambridge offer.

It's not bad actually :smile:. Just annoying if I'm trying to get public transport.

I grew up in Croydon and Brixton actually before moving overseas for a few years so I know south London a bit. I still visit.

Yeah i can imagine, I was once on a train fully packed with West Ham fans, it was a nightmare.:lol:

Oh really! did you like it in South West London, what made you move, was it the expenses?:tongue:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
And Redbridge is also a town :rolleyes:

You need to know them endz fam :toofunny:

:five:

Oh I was going to meet you....colchester bound

Come on let's be realistic, do you honestly believe I am going to hunt you down if you told me what area you lived in?

You are very delusional my child.:console:
I'm kind of conflicted about it really. I live in North London and find the constant noise and rowdiness to be a bit stressful, but I'm fortunate enough to live in an area which is quite nice and green. I often hate using the bus but I am kind of forced to because I cannot keep a car and find the general standards of driving in my area to be absolutely appalling. :tongue:
Original post by Proxenus
Oh I was going to meet you....colchester bound

Thats quite far but still, it would be so cool :biggrin:

Come on let's be realistic, do you honestly believe I am going to hunt you down if you told me what area you lived in?

You are very delusional my child.:console:

Its happened before :redface:
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
I'm kind of conflicted about it really. I live in North London and find the constant noise and rowdiness to be a bit stressful, but I'm fortunate enough to live in an area which is quite nice and green. I often hate using the bus but I am kind of forced to because I cannot keep a car and find the general standards of driving in my area to be absolutely appalling. :tongue:

The town-y area of North London is v noisy, yh I agree. Taking public transport anywhere in London is a pain :lol:
Thats quite far but still, it would be so cool :biggrin:

Its happened before :redface:

anything longer than the distance between colchester to london (75mins) journey is far for me. I cant free train travel so doesnt matter for me

Quick Reply

Latest