The Student Room Group

Slide into his DM or nah? HELP! :(

I've been really liking this guy for a while now (since we met) and we talk whenever we have a chance to. But it's been like 2 weeks since we had a proper chat and all we do is whenever we see each other is just smile and say hi. I've been wanting to talk to him about my feelings towards him but I just never had the right time :frown: I now have 2 weeks until I see him again (that's if I see him and actually get a chance to talk to him) do you think I should slide to his DM and tell him my feelings towards him? because this has been in my head for a while and has been bothering me:banghead::ashamed2:..I haven't even been revising properly for my a levels :bawling:..do you think i should tell him? and if yes what do I say ?:frown: Please don't just look at this thread and ignore it..help me !
TBH go for it? If you don't see him that often it will be fine? No embarrassment, what have you got to lose by telling him? You have so much to lose by not telling him!
Get talking to him and then ask him out if you feel like it's right.
Reply 3
Original post by ProbablyJade
TBH go for it? If you don't see him that often it will be fine? No embarrassment, what have you got to lose by telling him? You have so much to lose by not telling him!

how do I start it? and what do I say?
Original post by Anonymous
how do I start it? and what do I say?

Oh there are so many ways! Try not to be cringy perhaps don't say it outright and simply ask if he wants to go out on a date with you? I guess you don't get anywhere but not initiating anything
Reply 5
Original post by ProbablyJade
Oh there are so many ways! Try not to be cringy perhaps don't say it outright and simply ask if he wants to go out on a date with you? I guess you don't get anywhere but not initiating anything

But the thing is...my parents are strict and I don't think I will be able to literally go on a date..errm...do you really think it's cringy if I own up to him? :argh:
Original post by Anonymous
But the thing is...my parents are strict and I don't think I will be able to literally go on a date..errm...do you really think it's cringy if I own up to him? :argh:

Oh don't worry i totally understand the parents thing - i'm not allowed to date until i'm 18.... then yes! Go for it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending