Yes! :woo:
> West Indies 3 wickets down
> Turns off TV - "yep, it's over"

FML.
Original post by aymanzayedmannan
> West Indies 3 wickets down
> Turns off TV - "yep, it's over"

FML.

LMAO I thought the same thing too! And I was annoying a friend on how badly they were doing :lol: But dayum that final over tho :yy:
Y'all better not fail your exams if all you are doing is watching cricket...:colonhash:

:tongue:
So glad I watched the whole thing - never give up hope :yep: WI taught us a good lesson today! :biggrin:
Original post by ravioliyears
LMAO I thought the same thing too! And I was annoying a friend on how badly they were doing :lol: But dayum that final over tho :yy:

I haven't watched it yet, I'll have to catch highlights, ugh :cry:
Original post by BrokenLife
Y'all better not fail your exams if all you are doing is watching cricket...:colonhash:

:tongue:

I would fail my exams if it meant watching that final over live. You missed a good game :tongue:
Original post by aymanzayedmannan
I haven't watched it yet, I'll have to catch highlights, ugh :cry:

Have fun! It was nail biting (it wouldn't be now because you know who has won)
Original post by Student403
I would fail my exams if it meant watching that final over live. You missed a good game :tongue:

Haha aww :biggrin:

Well, I'm revising and I hope to win the REAL match during my exams:colonhash::tongue:

So Indies banging it?:h:
Incredible! Indies celebrated like only they can and just imagine had they lost - that Champions song would have been ruined! Credit to England for dragging it to the end, Stokes will be gutted, was surprised he didn't go for the wide off stump yorkers but credit to Braithwaite, monstered it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
wi u19 champs
wi women champs
wi men champs

world record champyaaaaaan!
hmm at least gayle got a century
Original post by BrokenLife
Haha aww :biggrin:

Well, I'm revising and I hope to win the REAL match during my exams:colonhash::tongue:

So Indies banging it?:h:

kohli won player of the tournament!
Watched last two overs but damn that was beautiful
4 straight sixes :rofl:
Reply 1018
Will let the dust settle before I post my analysis, but what a finish to a great tournament. Eden Gardens is a fabulous venue, Kolkata is a wonderful city, India is a wonderful country, and these two sides - West Indies and England - are two wonderful T20 cricketing sides.

Fair play to the Windies. This is the last time we'll see 8 out of 11 of this team in an ICC tournament, I imagine, and they've gone out how they've played for a decade or so: entertaining, dancing, thrilling.

A great finish. Pulsating, edge-of-your-seat stuff.

I feel for Ben Stokes, but these are the types of experiences which shape a cricketer. He'll come back - bigger, better, stronger, braver. He was inconsolable at the end - and understandably so.
Gutting. Shows you how important it is to chase as you can pace yourself. GJ West Indies though.

Quick Reply

Latest