The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jimmy Seville
Chelsea said they'd never have had any interactions with the doctor. He's a flakey liar apparently.

Ye, just like JT originally said he'd never had any interactions with Wayne Bridges girlfriend...
Shocking article. It wouldn't surprise me if most athletes at the top of their game are doping. Even if they aren't PEDs, they're all taking a ton of supplements, injections etc. to boost their performances. At what point does something go from just "performance enhancing vitamins" to PEDs? Genuine question
saw on twitter after wenger's comments on doping UEFA had Arsenal's entire squad tested soon after
Original post by leinad2012
Shocking article. It wouldn't surprise me if most athletes at the top of their game are doping. Even if they aren't PEDs, they're all taking a ton of supplements, injections etc. to boost their performances. At what point does something go from just "performance enhancing vitamins" to PEDs? Genuine question

WADA

And yes they're all doping imo. I can't think of a reason why not tbh

Its a relative grey area, most people would agree that using anabolic steroids shouldnt be allowed in sports but when you look at examples such as golfers using laser eye surgery to improve their already healthy vision (which isn't banned btw), surely youre performance enhancing just as much as the first example?

Its all down to the authorities at the end of the day which is why its so widely debated. Sports recently are also becoming so much more competitive and results are decided on such small scales that athletes are starting to experiment more because some see these grey areas as loopholes probably.

Spoiler

Ye, just like JT originally said he'd never had any interactions with Wayne Bridges girlfriend...

Christ, this #obsession you have with us whenever I comment anything is pretty sad. Was slightly humourous a few months ago, now its pretty clear you're just desperate for reps
Reply 1387
League is genuinely Leicester's now

Well done to them
Christ, this #obsession you have with us whenever I comment anything is pretty sad. Was slightly humourous a few months ago, now its pretty clear you're just desperate for reps

Mate when are you guys going to stop throwing piss at opposition fans. It's really #salty.
Original post by SA-1
League is genuinely Leicester's now

Well done to them

Achieved what we, Liverpool and Spurs couldn't over the years.
Original post by sevva888
Mate when are you guys going to stop throwing piss at opposition fans. It's really #salty.

You realise he said it first right in a completely different discussion?.

And I'm not taking posting tips from you of all people
You realise he said it first right in a completely different discussion?.

And I'm not taking posting tips from you of all people

You always respond to my posts. I think you like me.
Original post by sevva888
You always respond to my posts. I think you like me.

You quoted me.

Are you autistic?
Root has the potential to be the best all round batter of all time? Thoughts?
Cricket is a poor sport for people that are s*** at proper sports
You quoted me.

Are you autistic?

I love how riled you get.

Nah, I was referring to the other times we talk on here, they are always pleasant conversations.
Root has the potential to be the best all round batter of all time? Thoughts?

Agreed. Lad is quality.
Ben Stokes worse bottler than Arsene Wenger. 24 off 4 balls ffs.
Anyone who watched that tell me cricket is boring. What a bloody finish!
Original post by The Wavefunction
Anyone who watched that tell me cricket is boring. What a bloody finish!

Cricket is boring

Latest