The Student Room Group

Why are we told all women are beautiful, but not all men?

Scroll to see replies

Women products all have some 10/10 girl advertising them.
Girl rightly thinks 'it won't look that good on me'.
But no we are all so pretty, everyone is beautiful.......happily buys product.
Profit.
Original post by Charles_2nd
Because men are assumed to be strong enough to deal with the truth. That some of us are ugly. Ironic feminists

I laughed LOL
Because women go through so much that men don't which makes them beautiful.
Reply 63
Original post by billybobVIII

What does this even mean?
Original post by champ_mc99

Girls call each other beautiful say how they are wonderful and amazing

Guys rip the :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: out of each other, call them fags, say they look :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:

None of them really mean it
Original post by Dirty Dawah
Girls call each other beautiful say how they are wonderful and amazing

Guys rip the :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: out of each other, call them fags, say they look :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:

None of them really mean it

Maybe to their faces
Original post by Oy Vey
No they're not.

Fat = ugly.

not necessarily.
Reply 67
Original post by loveleest
not necessarily.

Always.
Oh that's because not all men are nice!!
And those who do not fall in the nice category are the ones with whom you want to do bad bad things with.. ~
Right Ladies?
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Men are shallow when it comes to looks. I've seen more good looking girls with less attractive guys than the other way around.

relationships yeah, clubs lol no

nevertheless i don't see why behavioural shallowness is deemed better that looks shallowness.
Original post by billybobVIII

stfu
I think it's damaging. Because not all women are beautiful, and it's not important that you are.

"All women are beautiful" just reinforces how our physical appearance takes precedence over everything else as women.

Apparently it's SO important to be physically attractive as a women that ALL women are beautiful regardless. Because if we deny a woman that she is beautiful apparently she hasn't got much else to exist for.

I find it grating, if I didn't make that obvious enough.
Original post by Mauryan
That's your opinion. Maybe you're shallow since these guys are "less attractive" according to your standards.

Errmmmmmmm you're the one that said "men settle for less". And ofcourse there are less attractive guys out there, that doesn't make me shallow if point that out. It's the truth.

I'm not shallow, at all!
Reply 73
Original post by leavingthecity

Apparently it's SO important to be physically attractive as a women that ALL women are beautiful regardless. Because if we deny a woman that she is beautiful apparently she hasn't got much else to exist for.

Sounds about right.
Original post by Oy Vey
Sounds about right.

Unfortunately there no kind of credit that can be applied to your account that would make you even remotely appealing.
Reply 75
Original post by leavingthecity
Unfortunately there no kind of credit that can be applied to your account that would make you even remotely appealing.

Type in English please.
Reply 76
Sexism.
Original post by Oy Vey
Type in English please.

Which Key Stage?
Thank you, OP.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending