The Student Room Group

A night with Henry Cavill or £5000?

Scroll to see replies

Night with Henry Cavill since I will learn a lot from him and implement it in my life and earn 10 times that figure...
He's gorgeous. However I could really use 5k. Also if I were forgoing 5k to spend a night with anyone I had better be guaranteed a minimum of 10 orgasms. MIND BLOWING orgasms at that.
Reply 102
Original post by Precious Illusions
He's gorgeous. However I could really use 5k. Also if I were forgoing 5k to spend a night with anyone I had better be guaranteed a minimum of 10 orgasms. MIND BLOWING orgasms at that.

:teehee:
Original post by Precious Illusions

y helo

:hat2:
Original post by stefano865
Agree. :top:

Hence my defence of interesting characters like Tom Hardy.

Cavill just smiles for the cameras and always says the right thing.

He is dull.

Cavill can't even say the right things with any convincing quality as an actor. He just so happened to the look the part for Superman, but nothing more.

Tom Hardy is gorgeous and can act, whatta combo :h:
Reply 105
Original post by EllainKahlo
Cavill can't even say the right things with any convincing quality as an actor. He just so happened to the look the part for Superman, but nothing more.

Tom Hardy is gorgeous and can act, whatta combo :h:

:yep:
I'm a straight guy and I'd pick a night with Henry Cavill, he is a very fine specimen of a man, not gonna lie.
Original post by WoodyMKC
I'm the opposite mate, pure caucasian but I'm one hairy mofo :rofl: It all grows so fast so I have to do a lot of trimming.

I do pull off the clean shaven look well, but I seem to get more female attention when I'm rocking the stubble. Always have.

Nah no ink on me, I've never seen the appeal in them tbh. Yourself?

I like them but I'm terrified of needles. I'll probably get something eventually though, on my arms once they're a bit bigger or on my foot. Something I can easily conceal but also easily show off.
Tempting, but I'd probably go with the 5k.

If it were Chris Evans on the other hand... :colone:
Original post by WoodyMKC
There you go then, what's the problem with me having a go on her :rofl:

Have you heard this number:

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gV2Cdw3zkg4[/video]

I love it so much
Original post by hezzlington
Have you been with a better looking guy?

Original post by stefano865
:rolleyes:

Roll your eyes all you want i have a crush on guys like Jonathon Rhys Meyers he looks perfect.
am a big fan, but £5000 without a doubt
Reply 112
Original post by Charles_2nd
This thread will prove women are the lustful sex :tongue:

And I’m not even ashamed about it either! 😂
Show me the money :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest