The Student Room Group

People with morals including ones who wear hijab

Would you sacrifice your morals to have a career like Rihanna ( for exampe)? Not a long one like hers.... Just say one single one video where you had to dress scandalous like her pour it up music video or her newest one where you can see her nipples? just for a couple million then be done with it?

I'm just using Rihanna for reference.

Scroll to see replies

I guess money is alright but don't forget that even if it's just a one time off, it would stay with you till the moment you die and even after that people would remember you as a rebel or whatever. I probably wouldn't do that because I wouldn't like to be recognised anywhere as someone who just flashed their tits/ass/whatever :K:

Bravo to those who do it and don't feel anything but I just couldn't.. I also feel that those who wear hijab would feel kind of similar.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ForgetMe
I guess money is alright but don't forget that even if it's just a one time off, it would stay with you till the moment you die and even after that people would remember you as a rebel or whatever. I probably wouldn't do that because I wouldn't like to be recognised anywhere as someone who just flashed their tits/ass/whatever :K:

Bravo to those who do it and don't feel anything but I just couldn't.. I also feel that those who wear hijab would feel kind of similar.

But since it's normal to flash your ass in today's society, would the money make up for the rebel image? You would be set for life.
Original post by xobeauty
Would you sacrifice your morals to have a career like Rihanna ( for exampe)? Not a long one like hers.... Just say one single one video where you had to dress scandalous like her pour it up music video or her newest one where you can see her nipples? just for a couple million then be done with it?

I'm just using Rihanna for reference.

Original post by ForestShadow

Wtf your a guy though what can you really lose. You can show your nipples no problem.
Wtf your a guy though what can you really lose. You can show your nipples no problem.

I assumed an equally private part would be substituted for men in order for it to be fair , i.e. the mens genitalia but if not and its my nipple then sure
Reply 6
The Hijab is just a control thing.
I have absolutely 0 interest in being famous.

Yeah, but as a man, people are probably not going to pay him millions to show his nipples. However, they might pay him substantially smaller amounts not to show them.
I don't think that doing the things you listed necessarily means someone has no morals..
Reply 10
Why is someone morally superior because they wear a Hijab? :rolleyes:
Reply 11
I would rather die.
I consider myself having morals but I don't think what Rihanna does is immoral, morals to be is like telling the truth, being nice etc.
I'd rather die than be like Rihanna
Original post by Bazzel
Why is someone morally superior because they wear a Hijab? :rolleyes:

Usually because they have boundaries. A lot of them are full of :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: though.
Ew. Why the :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: is there dolphins are we in kindergarten
Original post by WoodyMKC
I have absolutely 0 interest in being famous.

What about the dosh?
Ew. Why the :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolp hin: is there dolphins are we in kindergarten

[video="youtube;f4V4ygek10Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4V4ygek10Y[/video]
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I don't think that doing the things you listed necessarily means someone has no morals..

Showing your tits to millions of people is what?

I love Rihanna though she can do it all day. She's pure eye candy.
Idc what others do but I judge.
(edited 8 years ago)
I wouldn't do that.

But then again I also don't see those actions as immoral. I see nothing immoral in clothing or lack of clothing. I just don't personally feel comfortable with doing it myself.

Quick Reply

Latest