The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1400
Only good thing about cricket is when the West Indies dance.
Lol'd.
Original post by difeo
Cricket is boring

You take that back you ignorant slut
Original post by sevva888
I love how riled you get.

Nah, I was referring to the other times we talk on here, they are always pleasant conversations.

I genuinely can't remember interacting with you before. That's how interesting and memorable you are.
Reply 1403
Take that you back you Ignorant slut
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1404
slut ignorant.
Original post by Rk2k14
Only good thing about cricket is when the West Indies dance.
Lol'd.

Such a failure of an Asian
Original post by The Wavefunction
Anyone who watched that tell me cricket is boring. What a bloody finish!

Yeah I'm not a fan of cricket but the West Indies were amazing! Quite cool that their men's, women's and under 19 team won their respective tournaments.

I'm gutted for England though, I really wanted them to win. :frown:
Reply 1407
Original post by difeo
Such a failure of an Asian

You're English mate.
Hows the Ashes?
Original post by Rk2k14
You're English mate.
Hows the Ashes?

Wot is Ashes
Reply 1409
Original post by difeo
Wot is Ashes

@Ashes
Tell this yute.
Cricket is not for me, I can understand watching 20/20 cricket, but test match cricket. Surely only the unemployed have time to watch that?
Reply 1411
Original post by zKlown
Cricket is not for me, I can understand watching 20/20 cricket, but test match cricket. Surely only the unemployed have time to watch that?

Nah, you know that guy who said he'd rather have Kane than Pogba at united, cos the former is 2 years younger?

He was complaining about being tired one day because he stayed up all night watching a test match.. which his team lost :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by leinad2012
Ye, just like JT originally said he'd never had any interactions with Wayne Bridges girlfriend...

http://www.squawka.com/news/premier-league-doping-allegations-are-false-and-misleading-claims-dr-bonar/635319

Awkward
Original post by leinad2012
Root has the potential to be the best all round batter of all time? Thoughts?

Well, no. Richards or Sachin have that mantle and it's unlikely Root will ever be as good as either of them. Root has a battle to even be the best of his generation, with Kohli probably the best right now.
Original post by sevchenko
saw on twitter after wenger's comments on doping UEFA had Arsenal's entire squad tested soon after

Lmao some gangster :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: from UEFA right there, basically telling Wenger to keep his mouth shut.

Lol, what point are you even trying to make? Whilst i do think players are doping, I highly doubt it's going to come out in the daily express with misleading quotes from mr boner
(edited 8 years ago)
Wenger is definitely taking fat-burners, guy is in great shape for his age
Reply 1417
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Wenger is definitely taking fat-burners, guy is in great shape for his age

No he isn't, ok?

(Taking fat burners)

Posted from TSR Mobile
MotoGP is too good. Probably one of the most consistently entertaining sports around atm
Tfw Garth puts Mignolet in TOTW instead of Forster. Ok mate.

Latest