The Student Room Group

She thinks i'm experienced but i'm not and I don't know what to do

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BenC1997
You put it in her belly button?!

Now it all makes sense ...
I don't know what to tell you. But this girl doesn't sound like the ideal person for you to lose it to. Imagine it doesn't work out for the third time and she decides to take pleasure in belittling you. Up to you though!
I heard the first time is the most memorable. So don't make it one you'll regret later. :smile:
Original post by Life_peer
You're one of those ‘true love’ and ‘special occasion’ nerds, aren't you? He's obviously looking for fun, not trouble for life. :dontknow:

Well I definitely didn't lose mine in a true love special occasion situation (but am a sex only in relationships person now for sure) but having sex with someone who didn't understand that someone was inexperienced isn't something i would do personally as they don't sound worth it . I can't really phantom how you could come across as really experienced when you're a virgin tbh.
Original post by Anonymous
Ok so i;m a 20 year old guy and i'm a virgin. Basically, till january my experience with girls was extremely limited, since then i've had two encounters with girls which didn't end well. I didn't know what went were and then when it came to the punch line I wasn't hard enough, on BOTH ocassions. This is obviously worrying,

This could have been due to me being slightly anxious about performing well, me having drunk excessive amounts of alcohol on both ocassions. me having masturbated too much around those times or it's possible I have ED

Anyway I've been talking to this girl who i've known since september who has admitted she's wanted to "bang me for a while" and she wants to be my fwb. She's also said she reckons i'm good at sex and I did tell her I could do with more training but also lied that i've been with a couple girls.

If I tell her i'm a virgin I know it will send her running for the hills, she's been with very few guys but has been with them for long periods of time and extensive experience. She is also very kinky and like's dominant guys, she's made jokes about guys who had no clue what they were doing and I jokily laughed.

I don't know what to do, help

Be honest bout it. The right girl will be patient etc...
I like how all the girls on here are telling you to be honest. :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: that, OP. Don't tell her, or anyone you want to shag, you're a virgin. More likely to be a psychological hang-up than the drinking imo, so drinking is actually likely to help you ignore your inhibitions. Get drunk and smash her.
Original post by phunky_fresh
I don't know what to tell you. But this girl doesn't sound like the ideal person for you to lose it to. Imagine it doesn't work out for the third time and she decides to take pleasure in belittling you. Up to you though!

Original post by Roxy1331
I heard the first time is the most memorable. So don't make it one you'll regret later. :smile:

I don't come on TSR often but it seems everyone here has different moral standards to people at Uni, like seriously. This girl is very bland without much going for her other than looks, she's said it herself. I'm not going to lie, I would prefer to lose it to someone who i'm in a relationship with yada yada but the reality is in Uni relationships are something of a rarity (some people literally sleep with multiple different guys/girls a week and it's common) and if I leave Uni at 22 it's just going to make it even more awkward in the working world. I just want to get these stabilisers off and get in the fast lane, you feel me ?
I like how all the girls on here are telling you to be honest. :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: that, OP. Don't tell her, or anyone you want to shag, you're a virgin. More likely to be a psychological hang-up than the drinking imo, so drinking is actually likely to help you ignore your inhibitions. Get drunk and smash her.

I drink a lot, like on the first ocassion I had like a 50ml bottle of rum to myself and then numerous drinks in the club. I put it down to whiskey dick why I couldn't get hard but idk
I don't come on TSR often but it seems everyone here has different moral standards to people at Uni, like seriously. This girl is very bland without much going for her other than looks, she's said it herself. I'm not going to lie, I would prefer to lose it to someone who i'm in a relationship with yada yada but the reality is in Uni relationships are something of a rarity (some people literally sleep with multiple different guys/girls a week and it's common) and if I leave Uni at 22 it's just going to make it even more awkward in the working world. I just want to get these stabilisers off and get in the fast lane, you feel me ?

Yep. I think you gave yourself the answer. :redface:
I don't want to get to graphic here as it's likely against forum rules but basically the girls i've done things with all had "innies" were rather small and I couldn't see anything, I tried to shove my longsword in the sheath but It was like a dead end ? I know there's multiple holes and stuff but I couldn't see the opening ...

If you miss the sheath and accidentally put it into the rusty bullet hole, she'll just squeak for a bit and assume you're a pro so don't worry about that. It will just be even more impressive if you succeed (but your longsword must be really long, polished, and made of steel—don't even try that with a bronze one).

Original post by claireestelle
Well I definitely didn't lose mine in a true love special occasion situation (but am a sex only in relationships person now for sure) but having sex with someone who didn't understand that someone was inexperienced isn't something i would do personally as they don't sound worth it . I can't really phantom how you could come across as really experienced when you're a virgin tbh.

There are few pretty women past that age who are going to be sympathetic towards a 20 year old virgin nowadays so I don't see many other options… All living organisms that reproduce sexually are biologically programmed to bang so if one leaves the fear of embarrassment behind, there's no need for any experience.
Original post by Roxy1331
Yep. I think you gave yourself the answer. :redface:

If I haven't been able to get in a relationship so far I don't see how that's going to magically change in the nearby future, at least girls like this one show me attention. Might regret it but at least if she does come along i'll have a clue what i'm doing.
I drink a lot, like on the first ocassion I had like a 50ml bottle of rum to myself and then numerous drinks in the club. I put it down to whiskey dick why I couldn't get hard but idk

50ml of spirits isn't a huge amount. Yeah, it's more than your mum wants you to drink, but not likely to be what's causing limp dick imo. I have the same issue sometimes and there's not much correlation with drinking.
Reply 32
Just ask yourself, what would Shia Labeouf do?
Original post by C-rated
Research first, do the deed then admit it afterwards

Lol I'd hate to think in what other ways you might be quite so calculated to get a result...
Ok so i;m a 20 year old guy and i'm a virgin. Basically, till january my experience with girls was extremely limited, since then i've had two encounters with girls which didn't end well. I didn't know what went were and then when it came to the punch line I wasn't hard enough, on BOTH ocassions. This is obviously worrying,

This could have been due to me being slightly anxious about performing well, me having drunk excessive amounts of alcohol on both ocassions. me having masturbated too much around those times or it's possible I have ED

Anyway I've been talking to this girl who i've known since september who has admitted she's wanted to "bang me for a while" and she wants to be my fwb. She's also said she reckons i'm good at sex and I did tell her I could do with more training but also lied that i've been with a couple girls.

If I tell her i'm a virgin I know it will send her running for the hills, she's been with very few guys but has been with them for long periods of time and extensive experience. She is also very kinky and like's dominant guys, she's made jokes about guys who had no clue what they were doing and I jokily laughed.

I don't know what to do, help

Find a one night stand? You'll get some experience that way
Find a one night stand? You'll get some experience that way

tried that twice in case you didnt catch on
Reply 36
Original post by Little Popcorns
Lol I'd hate to think in what other ways you might be quite so calculated to get a result...

Research makes the world go round :tongue:

btw you need to clear your inbox, I couldn't reply because you hit mail limit :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 37
Personally I wouldn't go through with it, but in case you do decide to, here's a tip.

I'd personally recommend you tell her, because she'll expect more from you than you can give and it can get messy from there. Be honest. Tell her you're not experienced but you're willing to try and learn. If she decides not to go for it then that says more about her than it does about you.

However, if you do decide to go through with it (regardless of whether you tell her or not), research tips online and make sure you remember one thing: it's all about the friction, not the in-out motion. She won't get anything out of it unless you're right on her G-spot, so make sure you figure out where that is (it can be different for some women). Since she likes dominant guys you might want to be a bit forceful (but respectful) and overall confident. I've written 18+ content before so I've learned a thing or two about it, but I've no experience either (and don't really want any to be 100% honest).
Original post by C-rated
btw you need to clear your inbox, I couldn't reply because you hit mail limit :frown:

Thirsty af
Original post by Vennec
I've written 18+ content before so I've learned a thing or two about it, but I've no experience either (and don't really want any to be 100% honest).

Hahahahahahaha. Credible advice, bro...

Quick Reply

Latest