The Student Room Group

People with morals including ones who wear hijab

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by ForgetMe
I know right :sexface:

Just wana touch his entire body... Don't you want to do that?

Spoiler

Original post by xobeauty
I wish you had never pointed that out to me, I don't like how it looks lol. I like his V and viens though.

This was just one of the examples, there are probably even more prettier nipples out there, especially with equally sexy matching pecs :coma: His V?
(edited 8 years ago)
Just admit it you're having an eyegasm :tongue:

I'm not... In fact veins popping out make my feel a little queasy, maybe just me.
Original post by ZuluK
Just wana touch his entire body... Don't you want to do that?

Spoiler

I want to lick nutella off his steamy six pack :coma: :perv:
Reply 64
I want to lick nutella off his steamy six pack :coma: :perv:

And a line of whipped cream from top to bottoms and lick it all off.... Does he have to be wearing trousers? :lol:
This was just one of the examples, there are probably even more prettier nipples out there, especially with equally sexy matching pecks :coma: His V?

Ugh you ruined it for me thanks. They actually look like female boobs but not exactly, not sexy like females. The V above his penis...know what I mean?
Original post by EricPiphany
I'm not... In fact veins popping out make my feel a little queasy, maybe just me.

Then what about this? :colone:

Spoiler

image.jpeg
Original post by ForestShadow

^^This basically
Original post by ZuluK
And a line of whipped cream from top to bottoms and lick it all off.... Does he have to be wearing trousers? :lol:

I hate whipped cream :teehee: I'll just stick with nutella :sexface: Trousers?! That is a crime! Nude or go home! :sexface:

Ugh you ruined it for me thanks. They actually look like female boobs but not exactly, not sexy like females. The V above his penis...know what I mean?

Well, for me male body looks sexier than female and female breasts don't look so appealing to me either :h: Oh, now I see what you meant by V :mmm:
Then what about this? :colone:

Spoiler

Yep much better :sexface:
Reply 71
I hate whipped cream :teehee: I'll just stick with nutella :sexface: Trousers?! That is a crime! Nude or go home! :sexface:

Well, for me male body looks sexier than female and female breasts don't look so appealing to me either :h: Oh, now I see what you meant by V :mmm:

Omg how can you not like whipped cream? Whipped cream and Nutella :sexface:

Mmmmmm.... HARD or go home :teehee:
Damn, what have you started? :colondollar:
Yep much better :sexface:

Finally :hubba:

Original post by ZuluK
Omg how can you not like whipped cream? Whipped cream and Nutella :sexface:

Mmmmmm.... HARD or go home :teehee:
Damn, what have you started? :colondollar:

Whipped cream for me just tastes too fatty :teehee: I once filled my mouth full of whipped cream and started gagging :cry2: I just helped you to have a naughty dream tonight :colone:
i would.
I would helicopter on stage for a few million.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Would you sacrifice your morals to have a career like Rihanna ( for exampe)? Not a long one like hers.... Just say one single one video where you had to dress scandalous like her pour it up music video or her newest one where you can see her nipples? just for a couple million then be done with it?

I'm just using Rihanna for reference.

I wouldnt.. Not for the largest sum of money haha. I stand for modesty😄

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending