The Student Room Group

stalking

do you ever stalk a certain person and wonder if they stalk you too? :ahee::ahee:

I am making this thread anon because I feel kinda creepy.

By stalk I mean regularly check on their profile and just wonder what the heck they spend their time doing?

Scroll to see replies

No, no I do not.
Sometimes.
Yups :yep: :youbetcha:
Reply 4
Original post by StolenPrivacy
No, no I do not.

no that's cause you have already stolen all their privacy, there is nothing else left for you to check.
Reply 5
Original post by Black Cat
Sometimes.

Reply 6
In case you haven't checked my profile out, I'm a professional stalker :colone: :ninja:
Can't help it, just makes me want to :lol:
Reply 7
Original post by Just Another Girly
Yups :yep: :youbetcha:

I love that you take no shame in this :colone:

Original post by Hamoody
In case you haven't checked my profile out, I'm a professional stalker :colone: :ninja:
Can't help it, just makes me want to :lol:

haha
It should be seen as a compliment imo :u:

makes you want to what?
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous

haha
It should be seen as a compliment imo :u:
makes you want to what?

Yassss I'm proud of it :rofl:
Er makes me want to stalk :lol:
Ehh the odd time. Not much these days.
No, becos I have a life :yep:
Original post by LovableScouse
No, becos I have a life :yep:

which is swiftly about to change noting you have recently joined TSR :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by alka-temp
which is swiftly about to change noting you have recently joined TSR :biggrin:

Spoiler

Hahaha :biggrin:
do you ever stalk a certain person and wonder if they stalk you too? :ahee::ahee:

I am making this thread anon because I feel kinda creepy.

By stalk I mean regularly check on their profile and just wonder what the heck they spend their time doing?

Which profiles do you enjoy stalking? :tongue:
Original post by stefano865
Which profiles do you enjoy stalking? :tongue:

unfortunately I can't say my regular, long-term victim(s) otherwise it will be too obvious who I am.

generally, if there is someone who I have seen making funny posts around TSR, I will go on their profile and go through alot of their posts. Fun times :grin:
Original post by Hamoody
Yassss I'm proud of it :rofl:
Er makes me want to stalk :lol:

I'm not even gonna lie I have stalked you before, I think it was in my early TSR days you were one of the first users I saw.
unfortunately I can't say my regular, long-term victim(s) otherwise it will be too obvious who I am.

generally, if there is someone who I have seen making funny posts around TSR, I will go on their profile and go through alot of their posts. Fun times :grin:

Cool. :wink:

Ever seen mine before?
I check thread history if i feel suspicious but i dont stalk other users.
Truthfully, sometimes I do. Not because I fancy them or whatever but sometimes I maybe feel a bit envious of how happy they look, how much money they or how much prettier they look and its interesting to see how 'the other half' live.
That post above was me, pressed anon on the mobile browser instead of reply by accident -_- I don't 'stalk' anyone on here, but sometimes on FB I do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending