Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrsMars
Weclome :jumphug:

:h:

I know! :yep:
Aww thanks you :hugs::jumphug:
So do you! :h: :woo:

But hijab tho :hand:

BUT WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DO THAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY DO YOU BOYS DO THIS I DON'T GET IT CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO BE WHY THIS IS NORMAL NOW??!!
:cry2::facepalm:

I dON'T GET IT EITHER WHY DON'T THEY GET TINDER AND LEAVE US ALONE :cry2:

Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
I DON'T KNOW WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE BOYS I AM A VICTIM FFS EVEN HOMOSEXUALS HAVE HARASSED ME AND WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING WOMAN YOU SCARE ME :cry2: :cry2:

i UNDERSTAND WHY SHE IS SCREAMING I FEEL LIKE I WANNA SCREAM TOO LET'S ALL SCREAM TOGETHER :cry2:
I DON'T KNOW WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE BOYS I AM A VICTIM FFS EVEN HOMOSEXUALS HAVE HARASSED ME AND WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING WOMAN YOU SCARE ME :cry2: :cry2:

BUT IF YOU ARE A VICTIM WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT I SWEAR TO GOD I'M NOT USUALLY LIKE THIS BUT THIS DRIVES ME MAD ESPECIALLY BECAUSE JUST 2 DAYS AGO SOME GUY WAS PISSING ME OFF IN PMs AND ASKING ME DODGY QUESTIONS AND I WAS LIKE 'NO' AND HE WAS LIKE 'WELL I'LL JUST HAVE TO SEND YOU A DICK PIC' AND I WAS LIKE :lolwut::facepalm: AND I WAS THINKING WHY YOU GUYS THINK THAT IS OKAY ESPECIALLY TO PUT IN OPENLY ON A THREAD REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IT IS IN A SPOILER

WHY???

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I dON'T GET IT EITHER WHY DON'T THEY GET TINDER AND LEAVE US ALONE :cry2: i UNDERSTAND WHY SHE IS SCREAMING I FEEL LIKE I WANNA SCREAM TOO LET'S ALL SCREAM TOGETHER :cry2:

CAN WE JUST RUN AWAY TOGETHER AND GET AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE???
Original post by MrsMars
BUT IF YOU ARE A VICTIM WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT I SWEAR TO GOD I'M NOT USUALLY LIKE THIS BUT THIS DRIVES ME MAD ESPECIALLY BECAUSE JUST 2 DAYS AGO SOME GUY WAS PISSING ME OFF IN PMs AND ASKING ME DODGY QUESTIONS AND I WAS LIKE 'NO' AND HE WAS LIKE 'WELL I'LL JUST HAVE TO SEND YOU A DICK PIC' AND I WAS LIKE :lolwut::facepalm: AND I WAS THINKING WHY YOU GUYS THINK THAT IS OKAY ESPECIALLY TO PUT IN OPENLY ON A THREAD REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IT IS IN A SPOILER

WHY???

CAN WE JUST RUN AWAY TOGETHER AND GET AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE???

WE CAN !!! i NEED A PLACE IN WHICH PEOPLE COULD ALL WEAR MASKS AND WOULD GET ALONG BECAUSE OF WHAT'S INSIDE :cry2:
Original post by frenchunicorn
i don't get it either why don't they get tinder and leave us alone :cry2:

I understand why she is screaming i feel like i wanna scream too let's all scream together :cry2:

i know right just get tinder for christs sake why do you have to do this on tsr and other nice forums

i get it to but lil hodor no likey screaming hodor is just a lil innocent boi hodor gets scared but youre right those horny teenage bitches have made hodor suffer so screw them and screw hodor's bronchitis hodor will keep screaming wiyh you gals aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

EDIT: WHY IS IT NOT IN CAPS AHH
(edited 7 years ago)
WE CAN !!! i NEED A PLACE IN WHICH PEOPLE COULD ALL WEAR MASKS AND WOULD GET ALONG BECAUSE OF WHAT'S INSIDE :cry2:

THAT SOUNDS LIKE AN AMAZING IDEA AND LIKE WE CAN MAKE A RULE OF NOT FLAUNTING ANY BODY PART EVEN WITHIN CLOTHING :cry2:
Original post by mrsmars
but if you are a victim why would you do that i swear to god i'm not usually like this but this drives me mad especially because just 2 days ago some guy was pissing me off in pms and asking me dodgy questions and i was like 'no' and he was like 'well i'll just have to send you a dick pic' and i was like :lolwut::facepalm: And i was thinking why you guys think that is okay especially to put in openly on a thread regardless of whether it is in a spoiler

why???

Can we just run away together and get away from these people???

what what did i do that is a pic of a duck i dont send dickpics why would i what even i just make fun of those that ask for dickpics ahhhh

Edit: was supposed to be all caps :tongue:
i know right just get tinder for christs sake why do you have to do this on tsr and other nice forums

i get it to but lil hodor no likey screaming hodor is just a lil innocent boi hodor gets scared but youre right those horny teenage bitches have made hodor suffer so screw them and screw hodor's bronchitis hodor will keep screaming wiyh you gals aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

AhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'm feeling better :' )
Original post by MrsMars
THAT SOUNDS LIKE AN AMAZING IDEA AND LIKE WE CAN MAKE A RULE OF NOT FLAUNTING ANY BODY PART EVEN WITHIN CLOTHING :cry2:

HELL YES ! WE SHOULD ALL DISGUISE IN UNICORNS :'D
what what did i do that is a pic of a duck i dont send dickpics why would i what even i just make fun of those that ask for dickpics ahhhh

Edit: was supposed to be all caps :tongue:

You killed it :indiff:
Not feelin the vibes now :hand:

AhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'm feeling better :' )

HELL YES ! WE SHOULD ALL DISGUISE IN UNICORNS :'D

YES AND WE CAN LIVE IN THE MOUNTAINS IN A TEMPLE AND TRY TO FIND OUR 'INNER SELVES'
Original post by mrsmars
that sounds like an amazing idea and like we can make a rule of not flaunting any body part even within clothing :cry2:

but what about nostrils i like flaunting my nostrils ;___; and earlobes

NO!!
Original post by mrsmars
you killed it :indiff:

Yes and we can live in the mountains in a temple and try to find our 'inner selves'

not my fault i am typing in caps but tsr is trying to silence my voice of reason y u do dis i cri
Original post by MrsMars
You killed it :indiff:

YES AND WE CAN LIVE IN THE MOUNTAINS IN A TEMPLE AND TRY TO FIND OUR 'INNER SELVES'

LET'S DO THIS !! WE COULD BURN OUR MONEY AND RUN AWAY IN @the bear 's CAVE AND ALL LIVE FAR AWAY FROM THIS :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ING SOCIETY

yOU TRAITOR :mob:
Original post by MrsMars
NO!!

But but.... 👃👂 ;_;

K den ;_;
Original post by frenchunicorn
let's do this !! We could burn our money and run away in @the bear 's cave and all live far away from this :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ing society

you traitor :mob:

k den im going to take a shower with clothes on are you happy??
not my fault i am typing in caps but tsr is trying to silence my voice of reason y u do dis i cri

y u lie?
:hand:

But but.... 👃👂 ;_;

K den ;_;

kk :indiff:

LET'S DO THIS !! WE COULD BURN OUR MONEY AND RUN AWAY IN @the bear 's CAVE AND ALL LIVE FAR AWAY FROM THIS :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ING SOCIETY

YES CAN WE PLEASE ARRANGE THE BECAUSE I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF PEOPLE AND THEIR **** AND CAN WE PLEASE NOT HAVE ANY GUYS BECAUSE THEN I WILL HAVE TO KEEP MY HIJAB ON :rolleyes: AND I DON'T WANT ANY FLIRTING WITH YOU IF WE'RE GONNA TRY AND FIND OURSELVES

EDIT: OH MY GAWD WHY DID MY SWEAR WORD NOT TURN INTO DOLPHINS? :cry2:

du calme les enfants :naughty:

now eat your tripe

k den im going to take a shower with clothes on are you happy??

DEFINiTELY :h:
Original post by MrsMars
y u lie?

YES CAN WE PLEASE ARRANGE THE BECAUSE I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF PEOPLE AND THEIR **** AND CAN WE PLEASE NOT HAVE ANY GUYS BECAUSE THEN I WILL HAVE TO KEEP MY HIJAB ON :rolleyes: AND I DON'T WANT ANY FLIRTING WITH YOU IF WE'RE GONNA TRY AND FIND OURSELVES

I AM SO DONE WITH CREEPS I AM READY TO GO !
DO NOT WORRY THEY ARE ON OUR SIDE :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:

Original post by the bear
du calme les enfants :naughty:

now eat your tripe

BuT BEAR LA RÉVOLUTION EST EN MARCHE ! WE DO NOT HAVE TIME TO EAT
Original post by MrsMars
y u lie?

KARMA NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS WHEN TSR ALTERS AND :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:S UP YOUR POSTS ;_;

OMG MY CAPS ARE WOEKING AGAIN YAAYAYA
Original post by hodor_van_groot
karma now you know how it feels when tsr alters and :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:s up your posts ;_;

omg my caps are woeking again yaayaya

shut up kutta i'm still not over your spoiler

EDIT: THAT WAS MEANT TO BE IN CAPS LOCK WHAT ARE YOU PUNISHING ME FOR TSR?!
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest