The Student Room Group

distracted

so until summer (when i did NCS) i didnt really have any male friends as i had always been at a girls school, so when on NCS i unknowingly began flirting and boys started coming to me- however this is as the wanted head. I then started getting boys asking me to have sex with them who id only met for one day... there was one time i had been speaking to the guy for a few weeks and we had sex, he then told all his friends- who i then met as i moved to that school, ever since i have realised that i talk to more boys than girls on my phone, and boys are still only talking to me for sexual reasons. I really just want to focus on school and have fun- nothing sexual, how can i change the way that people look at me as a slut...
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
so until summer (when i did NCS) i didnt really have any male friends as i had always been at a girls school, so when on NCS i unknowingly began flirting and boys started coming to me- however this is as the wanted head. I then started getting boys asking me to have sex with them who id only met for one day... there was one time i had been speaking to the guy for a few weeks and we had sex, he then told all his friends- who i then met as i moved to that school, ever since i have realised that i talk to more boys than girls on my phone, and boys are still only talking to me for sexual reasons. I really just want to focus on school and have fun- nothing sexual, how can i change the way that people look at me as a slut...

Hahaha you came to the right place kiddo - I'm an expert on this stuff. Actions speak louder than words; telling the guys to :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: off and knuckling down on your work is a very loud action.
Reply 2
yeah but dont change how people feel about me--- i still lost all my girl friends from my old school, and the boy im close to doesnt want to date me but likes us flirting
yeah but dont change how people feel about me

Yes you do, you said you didnt want them to see you as a slut...

i still lost all my girl friends from my old school, and the boy im close to doesnt want to date me but likes us flirting

i am sure you'll find better friend along the way.
hanging around and flirting isn't going to get you any where, unless you don't mind being treated like a flirting toy then keep on being friends with this guy. you should find a guy who actually cares bout your well being and respects you as a friend. if he can't understand that you want to change, he can leave.

Your studies are more important than all of this ****
Reply 4
[QUOTE=i am sure you'll find better friend along the way.
hanging around and flirting isn't going to get you any where, unless you don't mind being treated like a flirting toy then keep on being friends with this guy. you should find a guy who actually cares bout your well being and respects you as a friend. if he can't understand that you want to change, he can leave.

Your studies are more important than all of this ****

he does care about me- when ive been through rough times hes always been there for me, even when i pushed him away, i trust him but i just dont want to flirt if it isnt going anywhere
he does care about me- when ive been through rough times hes always been there for me, even when i pushed him away, i trust him but i just dont want to flirt if it isnt going anywhere

I see, i guess you should talk it out with him then

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending