The Student Room Group

My wife is strangely too extrovert, social and pretentious ... or what

Hi what is your take?
(edited 8 years ago)
My take is that you should talk to her about that long paragraph of criticisms you have of her.
Original post by mscaffrey
My take is that you should talk to her about that long paragraph of criticisms you have of her.

Haha this you're the best mscaffrey :lol:
Reply 3
Original post by mscaffrey

I have tried but she every time either wholly confessed of "being innocent for smiling at the boy, or giving amorous adoring remarks to other men just on account of her innocence..." or she says I am too suspicious kind of man and she has done NothinG wrong..

Your advice is very sensible but not working here. She even once apologized to me for behaving in such indecent ways.. I felt she has no control over it and she is a bit attention seeking person like other girls,,, or perhaps I am too much over- conscious about this all.
How did you not know this before you married her? :s-smilie:
Why are you married to her? You married a grown woman, not a teenage girl. Being introverted is fine but sometimes means that you let people push you around and walk all over you - you need to stand your ground and tell her straight that this needs to stop or you'll leave her. You can do much better. Or even start doing it yourself - spend less time with her and start smiling at other women in public and see how she likes it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending