The Student Room Group

HELP! is this too wordy for an English essay?

thoughts would be very much appreciated :smile:
It isn't too wordy but may I ask if it is for Language or Literature and GCSE/A Level and if so, what is it based on?
Reply 2
Original post by Rhythmical
It isn't too wordy but may I ask if it is for Language or Literature and GCSE/A Level and if so, what is it based on?

this is literature GCSE poetry compare/contrast analysis :smile:

thank you for your opinion :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hannahrobinsxn
this is literature GCSE poetry compare/contrast analysis :smile:

thank you for your opinion :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's ok and I thought it was Literature. I study it for A Level and as long as you don't repeatedly initiate an idea more than once with the same interpretation then it'll flow smoothly. Just don't go and ramble on.
Reply 4
Original post by Rhythmical
It's ok and I thought it was Literature. I study it for A Level and as long as you don't repeatedly initiate an idea more than once with the same interpretation then it'll flow smoothly. Just don't go and ramble on.

so if i was to cover the idea of repression of vulnerability in my language and structure points then that would be considered repetition?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hannahrobinsxn
so if i was to cover the idea of repression of vulnerability in my language and structure points then that would be considered repetition?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not necessarily. What I should have said was that if you carried on from your ideas and added more to it - it could become irrelevant and unnecessary. You just need to say your points and then initiate a new idea. Remember, less is more and it's quality not quantity.

Quick Reply

Latest