The Student Room Group

Do my GCSES matter?

Hi everyone,
I am currently in year 10 and I am looking forward to be moving to Perth, Australia after finishing my gcses after year 11. (CAN'T WAIT) I was just wondering if my gcses will really help and will I have to try extra hard to get into a high school in OZ.
Original post by Annabel28301
Hi everyone,
I am currently in year 10 and I am looking forward to be moving to Perth, Australia after finishing my gcses after year 11. (CAN'T WAIT) I was just wondering if my gcses will really help and will I have to try extra hard to get into a high school in OZ.

They will matter the school will look at the grades you get in GCSE and determine whether to take you in or not
Original post by zXcodeXz
They will matter the school will look at the grades you get in GCSE and determine whether to take you in or not

Have u done you gcses?
no
Sadly they will matter wherever you are. They are an asses,net of your abilities and they will look at the GCSE results you have in line with the exams you take over there, and look at the grades on both and how you measure up in terms of being a good or bad student:smile:
Original post by Annabel28301
Have u done you gcses?

No, I'm doing them in May and June 2016

Quick Reply

Latest