The Student Room Group

What is your hardest A Level?

Poll

What is the hardest A level that you do?

Languages - 0 votes*

I'm just curious to find out what people find is the hardest a level. Please use the poll to vote and only vote for a subject you are actually doing because how do you know if something is hard if you don't do it? :smile:

I voted for biology because there is a lot of weird words to remember. I do A level biology, chemistry, computing and maths btw.

*I have just realised I missed languages off that list, so if you want to vote languages do a reply and I will post a tally.

Link to vote for easiest A level: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3994369
(edited 8 years ago)
Can I still vote if I've already done my A Levels? :smile:
English lit all the way.
I only voted business because of the ridiculous amount of content I'm expected to remember.
Original post by Leviathan1741
Can I still vote if I've already done my A Levels? :smile:

Yes. You will be able to give the most accurate answer because you have survived the whole 2 years!
Bit unfair considering Maths is my easiest and Further Maths is my hardest, but oh well.
Biology, even chemistry is easier & I thought I'd never be saying that..
Original post by Tuffyandtab
Yes. You will be able to give the most accurate answer because you have survived the whole 2 years!

Awesome :biggrin:
Original post by t.thompson22
Biology, even chemistry is easier & I thought I'd never be saying that..

I completely agree with you!

Original post by 16characterlimit
Bit unfair considering Maths is my easiest and Further Maths is my hardest, but oh well.

Sorry about that. I could only add 16 options, so I had to combine some of them. I find maths the easiest one that I do too.
Reply 9
decs
(edited 6 years ago)
English Language and the reason why is because it is technical and if you don't know a theorist's theory to back you up then you're screwed.
History by a long shot. I took further and physics as well.
Original post by gomc
you find computing easier than biology? are you sure? :confused:

Pretty sure. Even though I have had 4 different computing teachers in one year and only been set 3 bits of hw, I just find biology harder. I think it is probably because I feel I'm good at maths, but not so good at memorising complicated biolological processes.

To be honest, I find all my subjects fine, getting As in tests, but biology just requires a little bit more effort. In order of easiest to hardest:
Maths
Chemistry
Computing
Biology
:smile:
Original post by cranbrook_aspie
English lit all the way.

Same

Quick Reply

Latest