Original post by Gingerbread101
It's almost finished and I'm super excited, it's looking good :awesome:

Obligatory picture at the end, please :yep:
Original post by Andy98
Dinner? Wow, you are too freakily efficient

Dinner, supper, tea, evening meal of some description :tongue:
Original post by Student403
Obligatory picture at the end, please :yep:

I'm going to upload the file so anyone who wants to use it can too - it's a blank template :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)

I'm going to upload the file so anyone who wants to use it can too - it's a blank template :biggrin:

Appreciated <:
Update 04/04/2016

I think I was a bit more productive today! I did around 2 hours to finish off my revision of Workers for History (that's 1/4 of my History course with solid foundations of revision now), and then did an hour and a half of learning quotations for English Lit! I managed to tidy up some of my files, my revision and my room too today - a messy space leads to a messy mind!

Revision planning printable!

Today I made my first revision/scheduling/organisation printable for myself and you guys to try!

I always find having everything written down helps me to organise what I'm doing, and makes it look way more achievable.

To use the printable, download it below and print one off for every day you intend to use it (I'd recommend printing it A5 then you can fit 2 on a piece of paper). There's a space for you to write down the revision you aim to do that day and tick off when you're done; a space for general tasks to do throughout the day (remember you still need to have a life); a space for you to write down any meetings, appointments or times to remember for that day; a space for writing down what exercise you've done (this is very important! You need to make sure you're staying active, and it will help you to have a more awake mind too); a space for things that you've thought of and need to write down for future reference; and a space for recording pomodoros for each of your subjects.

If you don't know what a pomodoro is, it's a method of revision - each pomodoro is 20 minutes of solid work (with no distractions at all), then you take a 5 minute rest with ALL of the distractions, then do another pomodoro. Once you've done 4 of these, you get a 20 minute break full of distracting goodness! I find this is a really great way to make revision go quickly.

I hope you find my printable helpful! Let me know if there's any formatting problems or requests and I can edit it!

~Gingerbread~

Quotes

(edited 8 years ago)

Lovely post! Thanks for the tag. Loving the profile picture, by the way. :love:
Original post by Zacken
Lovely post! Thanks for the tag. Loving the profile picture, by the way. :love:

That's alright, I thought you might find the printable helpful :biggrin: thanks :hugs:
That's alright, I thought you might find the printable helpful :biggrin: thanks :hugs:

Whoa that's really good!! Thanks Ging :biggrin:
Update 04/04/2016

I think I was a bit more productive today! I did around 2 hours to finish off my revision of Workers for History (that's 1/4 of my History course with solid foundations of revision now), and then did an hour and a half of learning quotations for English Lit! I managed to tidy up some of my files, my revision and my room too today - a messy space leads to a messy mind!

Revision planning printable!

Today I made my first revision/scheduling/organisation printable for myself and you guys to try!

I always find having everything written down helps me to organise what I'm doing, and makes it look way more achievable.

To use the printable, download it below and print one off for every day you intend to use it (I'd recommend printing it A5 then you can fit 2 on a piece of paper). There's a space for you to write down the revision you aim to do that day and tick off when you're done; a space for general tasks to do throughout the day (remember you still need to have a life); a space for you to write down any meetings, appointments or times to remember for that day; a space for writing down what exercise you've done (this is very important! You need to make sure you're staying active, and it will help you to have a more awake mind too); a space for things that you've thought of and need to write down for future reference; and a space for recording pomodoros for each of your subjects.

If you don't know what a pomodoro is, it's a method of revision - each pomodoro is 20 minutes of solid work (with no distractions at all), then you take a 5 minute rest with ALL of the distractions, then do another pomodoro. Once you've done 4 of these, you get a 20 minute break full of distracting goodness! I find this is a really great way to make revision go quickly.

I hope you find my printable helpful! Let me know if there's any formatting problems or requests and I can edit it!

~Gingerbread~

Quotes

This is brilliant, thanks so much for making it!
Original post by Student403
Whoa that's really good!! Thanks Ging :biggrin:

Thanks :jumphug: tell me if you think of anything else I can printable-ify that might be useful :excited:
Original post by doctorwhofan98
This is brilliant, thanks so much for making it!

I'm glad you like it, I hope you get some use out of it! :awesome: :hugs:
Thanks :jumphug: tell me if you think of anything else I can printable-ify that might be useful :excited:

I will do! Thank you :h:

More surprised by the time; anywho - thanks for the file:tongue:
Original post by Andy98
More surprised by the time; anywho - thanks for the file:tongue:

Oh, I always eat quite early :tongue:

You're welcome :biggrin:
That printable 🙌👌 really helpful indeed! Thanks for that. :smile:
Original post by kennethdcharles
That printable 🙌👌 really helpful indeed! Thanks for that. :smile:

Oh, I always eat quite early :tongue:

You're welcome :biggrin:

Whereas I eat quite late
Original post by Andy98
Whereas I eat quite late

One of my friends eats at like 9 and I'm just like :lolwut:
One of my friends eats at like 9 and I'm just like :lolwut:

I'm usually around 8ish cause my dad works late half the time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending