The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
nah..how about you?
Reply 41
Got a regret mail sitting right there in my "spam" folder
Reply 42
I applied as well... d last email i got said "thank you for your application to study at Newcastle universoty and for the shared scholarship scheme you will be informed no later than the end of july"
Reply 43
Original post by eygyal
I applied as well... d last email i got said "thank you for your application to study at Newcastle universoty and for the shared scholarship scheme you will be informed no later than the end of july"

When did u get the mail?
Reply 44
@fembas what is the regret email about? and when did you receive it?
Reply 45
received the same email as eygyal..
Reply 46
Original post by Birdee
@fembas what is the regret email about? and when did you receive it?

"Thank you for your application for a Commonwealth Shared Scholarship. I regret to inform you that, following a rigorous selection process, your application was unsuccessful. The funding attracts a large number of applications for a limited number of awards, so therefore many strong applications are unsuccessful.

If you have been made an offer to study at the University of your choice, you may wish to contact the relevant Postgraduate Admissions team to see if there is any alternative funding available.

This message has been automatically generated by the EAS on behalf of Newcastle University."As received @ 1115Hrs of today
Reply 47
Original post by Birdee
received the same email as eygyal..

when did u receive this mail?
Reply 48
Original post by fembas
When did u get the mail?

18th March n now i have an unconditional offer from them but i dont kno whats happening eirh the csc application
Reply 49
Just checked my mail..nothing..you can contact James
Reply 50
Wishing you guys the very best
Reply 51
James Fox is senior Financial Support Assistant at Newcatle Univ.
Reply 52
Thanks
Reply 53
Original post by Birdee
James Fox is senior Financial Support Assistant at Newcatle Univ.

When i got my acceptance letter i did msg him asking what to do and he said we would have to wait a while
Reply 54
Original post by fembas
Did anybody apply to Newcastle University?

Hi fembas, I just checked my EAS and the Newcastle application is still there. I will update you if anything comes up. Am sure u will receive a good news soon.
Reply 55
Original post by eygyal
I applied as well... d last email i got said "thank you for your application to study at Newcastle universoty and for the shared scholarship scheme you will be informed no later than the end of july
"

Did u receive a mail saying that your application has been received? Which schools have u heard from?
Reply 56
Original post by Pompey4
Hi fembas, I just checked my EAS and the Newcastle application is still there. I will update you if anything comes up. Am sure u will receive a good news soon.

Thanks bro
Reply 57
Original post by Pompey4
Did u receive a mail saying that your application has been received? Which schools have u heard from?

Application received from rhe university's or from the csc? I havent received anything from the csc but yes i have heard from the Universitys where ive been accepted
Reply 58
@fembas do you still have Newcastle University on your EAS time line?
Reply 59
@Eygyal what course did you choose at Newcastle?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending