English lang
ENglish lit
Biology
Chemistry
Geography
French
Business studies
Computer science

What about you guys? Sorry if you've said already I haven't been bothered to read many posts of the 400+ pages :laugh:

Spoiler

Aww wow they look hard - good luck!! :smile:

I do A2 chem, bio and maths :smile: What will you be doing for A level next year?

Spoiler

Original post by rosiehannay
:colondollar:
GCSEs:
Maths
Further maths
English lang
ENglish lit
Biology
Chemistry
Geography
French
Business studies
Computer science

What about you guys? Sorry if you've said already I haven't been bothered to read many posts of the 400+ pages :laugh:

Spoiler

Great ! French :ahee:

I dropped out uni 2 month ago to apply abroad :biggrin: I'm currently working on an entrance exam for a med school in Prague :3
What are your hobbies :3 ?

Spoiler

Original post by Amellia123
Aww wow that's quite soon then! Hmm will you wear a dress?

Spoiler

Maybe ! I have no idea for now :lol: :lol:

:ahee: :jive:
Aww wow they look hard - good luck!! :smile:

I do A2 chem, bio and maths :smile: What will you be doing for A level next year?

Spoiler

Maths, further maths, physics and chemistry :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Great ! French :ahee:

I dropped out uni 2 month ago to apply abroad :biggrin: I'm currently working on an entrance exam for a med school in Prague :3
What are your hobbies :3 ?

Spoiler

Oooh my sister is a med student abroad in Bulgaria :smile:

I'm quite sporty and I play the guitar... I also like cats :kitty:
What about you?

Spoiler

Spoiler

What about you?

Spoiler

Aww really ?? Cool !!
Sporty ? What sports do you like ?
I like to read, to learn new languages, to travel, to play tennis, to run, to watch anime !

Spoiler

Maybe ! I have no idea for now :lol: :lol:

:ahee: :jive:

Haha hmm... can you send me a photo of what you wear? I love really posh clothes :lol:

:ahee::jive:

Spoiler

What about you?

Spoiler

Cool!! I did Physics last year - its a bit hard but I'm sure you will be fine with it! :biggrin: Any ideas about what/where you would like to study at uni?

Spoiler

Spoiler

What about you?

Spoiler

Haha same as me! :five: which sports do you do? :smile:
Haha hmm... can you send me a photo of what you wear? I love really posh clothes :lol:

I will :awesome:
:ahee: :jives:
Aww really ?? Cool !!
Sporty ? What sports do you like ?
I like to read, to learn new languages, to travel, to play tennis, to run, to watch anime !

Spoiler

I like tennis too :biggrin: and I also love basketball but I'm too short to carry on after high school.. I don't know whether to laugh or cry at my 5ft1...ness... :laugh::cry:

How many languages do you speak? I'd love to learn one properly but it just seems too hard.. I'm just about managing at GCSE :laugh:

Spoiler

I will :awesome:
:ahee: :jives:

Haha yay!! :awesome: Thanks!! :hugs:

Also at some point I need to think of a dress to wear for the end of y13 party (its at some posh venue) So any suggestions would be very gratefully accepted!! :hugs:
Haha same as me! :five: which sports do you do? :smile:

:five:
Do you play acoustic?
My main ones are basketball and tennis, what do you do? :3

Spoiler

Cool!! I did Physics last year - its a bit hard but I'm sure you will be fine with it! :biggrin: Any ideas about what/where you would like to study at uni?

Spoiler

Does that mean you dropped it after AS? :wink:
I'm hoping to be a pilot at some point but will probably do a degree in aeronautical engineering first at like Bristol or something :smile:
What do you want to be?

Spoiler

I like tennis too :biggrin: and I also love basketball but I'm too short to carry on after high school.. I don't know whether to laugh or cry at my 5ft1...ness... :laugh::cry:

How many languages do you speak? I'd love to learn one properly but it just seems too hard.. I'm just about managing at GCSE :laugh:

Spoiler

Tennis !! :five:
I can't play basketball haha ! What is 5.1 in cm ? (I am sorry I'm french so I don't know anything about this mesure system :P )

I can speak fluently french, english, arabic, I understand german, and I'm currently learning Czech :3

Also at some point I need to think of a dress to wear for the end of y13 party (its at some posh venue) So any suggestions would be very gratefully accepted!! :hugs:

How is your budget for that dress ? I have suggestions :ahee:
Good evening all :biggrin:

Spoiler

:five:
Do you play acoustic?
My main ones are basketball and tennis, what do you do? :3

Spoiler

:five: I play electric :biggrin: do you play acoustic? (acoustic guitars have such a cool sound)
Nice! I do like tennis (and I'm too small for basketball :tongue: ). I do golf, badminton and mountain biking as my main sports :smile:

Spoiler

Does that mean you dropped it after AS? :wink:
I'm hoping to be a pilot at some point but will probably do a degree in aeronautical engineering first at like Bristol or something :smile:
What do you want to be?

Spoiler

Yeah I did :wink: I didn't like the 'waves' module
Awesome!! My sister would really like to do that too!! Such a fantastic and exciting career :smile:
I have applied for Civil Engineering so hopefully that will be my career :biggrin:
I can't play basketball haha ! What is 5.1 in cm ? (I am sorry I'm french so I don't know anything about this mesure system :P )

I can speak fluently french, english, arabic, I understand german, and I'm currently learning Czech :3

Wow Frenchie I didn't know how many languages you could speak!! So cool!!

Umm like £70? For my Y11 prom I managed too get a really nice one in the sale or £25 though :lol: :ahee:

I'm hoping to get a cream one (that I can wear with my black blazer and healed shoes) what would you suggest? :biggrin:
Original post by SassKing13
Good evening all :biggrin:

Spoiler

Evening SassKing :biggrin: How has your day been?

Spoiler

safe to say i've wasted about 2 mins of my life opening all these spoiler to find the same emoji's in each one :colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:

Wow so many languages that's so cool! 5ft 1 is about 153cm :P

I also have suggestions for a dress, I just bought my Y11 prom dress
The red one of this -
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ruched-Bodice-Sleeveless-Dresses-Ladies/dp/B01AXHNAYM/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1459792822&sr=8-3&keywords=strapless+long+prom+dress+grace+karin

I don't know if that's the type you are looking for, but if it is then it is soo good for it's price like how is it even £23 it's such good quality! :shock:

Spoiler

Latest