The Student Room Group

Word for female equivalent of a stud?

Is there a positive word that describes an extremely good looking woman with high sex appeal that is also very intelligent? A woman who is likely an 8-10/ 10 in looks and can attract lots of high status muscular males on sports teams in a setting such as university?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AngryRedhead
Is there a positive word that describes an extremely good looking woman with high sex appeal that is also very intelligent? A woman who is likely an 8-10/ 10 in looks and can attract lots of high status muscular males on sports teams in a setting such as university?

A padlock is a padlock, it'll always have keys in it
Original post by thefatone
A padlock is a padlock, it'll always have keys in it

Not quite what I'm looking for :rofl:
Studette.
Reply 4
courtesan?

Used to refer to wealthy and upper class prostitutes
Original post by Virgili
courtesan?

Used to refer to wealthy and upper class prostitutes

She is neither wealthy, upper class nor a prostitute but I appreciate your effort
well ya know that analogy...... of padlock and keys....

vixen
well ya know that analogy...... of padlock and keys....

People are not locks and keys, I don't agree with that analogy
a boss.

Spoiler

babe?
bombshell?
babe?
bombshell?

Babe could sound good; bombshell and vixen has negative connotations I think; especially bombshell as it could imply she is stupid
Madame? :s-smilie:

A fox ?? :smile:
really? the first thing i think is that she's looking absolutely amazing
a saucy minx
Reply 16

Femme fatale.
piff ting, peng ting and buff ting
I find all 3 I've suggested to be the most suitable for every female of colour, size, social class and age :rofl:
Original post by Ribenas
A fox ?? :smile:

Hmm... I guess it could work
Stud doesn't imply intelligence at all :s-smilie: Just attractiveness, masculinity, virility, experience. Overall sex appeal.

Vixen and minx are fine equivalents. Perhaps stunner?

Quick Reply

Latest