The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
Wow Frenchie I didn't know how many languages you could speak!! So cool!!

Umm like £70? For my Y11 prom I managed too get a really nice one in the sale or £25 though :lol: :ahee:

I'm hoping to get a cream one (that I can wear with my black blazer and healed shoes) what would you suggest? :biggrin:

Perfect !! I suggest a short one, do you like know Chi Chi London dresses ? They are soooo cool, and you can have one for £70 !

Original post by SassKing13
Good evening all :biggrin:

Spoiler

:ahee:
Original post by thefatone
safe to say i've wasted about 2 mins of my life opening all these spoiler to find the same emoji's in each one :colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:

Hahaha I knew someone would say that xD just for you :

Spoiler

Evening SassKing :biggrin: How has your day been?

Spoiler

My day has actually been really good! :smile: I went into College to work today, and I felt I was really productive. Got a part of the work done that I needed to. Then at the bus top, I got talking to this lady and you know when you meet someone completely at random and end up having a really great conversation? :tongue: Well that happened :tongue: Was nice :smile: So yeah, good day! :biggrin:

I asked how you were in my VM, so no point asking again I guess :tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by rosiehannay
Wow so many languages that's so cool! 5ft 1 is about 153cm :P

I also have suggestions for a dress, I just bought my Y11 prom dress
The red one of this -
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ruched-Bodice-Sleeveless-Dresses-Ladies/dp/B01AXHNAYM/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1459792822&sr=8-3&keywords=strapless+long+prom+dress+grace+karin

I don't know if that's the type you are looking for, but if it is then it is soo good for it's price like how is it even £23 it's such good quality! :shock:

Spoiler

:colondollar:

Aw okay ! Haha I'm 160cm I know the feeling :P !

Wooow the dress is amazing *o*
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Hahaha I knew someone would say that xD just for you :

Spoiler

it's different at least

Perfect !! I suggest a short one, do you like know Chi Chi London dresses ? They are soooo cool, and you can have one for £70 !

it's different at least

Thanks for appreciating my effort :colondollar:

How are you :3 ?
Thanks for appreciating my effort :colondollar:

How are you :3 ?

ok i guess.... but i really want whorace, mkap and homeland to come back....
ok i guess.... but i really want whorace, mkap and homeland to come back....

Me either :cry2:
Wow so many languages that's so cool! 5ft 1 is about 153cm :P

I also have suggestions for a dress, I just bought my Y11 prom dress
The red one of this -
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ruched-Bodice-Sleeveless-Dresses-Ladies/dp/B01AXHNAYM/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1459792822&sr=8-3&keywords=strapless+long+prom+dress+grace+karin

I don't know if that's the type you are looking for, but if it is then it is soo good for it's price like how is it even £23 it's such good quality! :shock:

Spoiler

Aww that dress is so lovely, I love how floaty it is! I bet you look amazing in it! £23?! Looks atleast £150!!

Spoiler

Me either :cry2:

i feel all these threads are empty without them.....
i feel all these threads are empty without them.....

Ikr :cry: :cry:

Really? That sounds great! I shall have to investigate! :woo: I was thinking just above my knee (I cant make myself wear a really short dress!) :tongue:
Ikr :cry: :cry:

so sad but there's a where's mkap gone thread now xD
Really? That sounds great! I shall have to investigate! :woo: I was thinking just above my knee (I cant make myself wear a really short dress!) :tongue:

Oh yeah, by short it is what I meant ! As you are small it'll be perfect :wink:
Yeaah ! And sometimes there is some sale on the site !! And you'll see, the dresses are : :ahee:
so sad but there's a where's mkap gone thread now xD

Is it ?? And do you know why btw ??
Original post by SassKing13
My day has actually been really good! :smile: I went into College to work today, and I felt I was really productive. Got a part of the work done that I needed to. Then at the bus top, I got talking to this lady and you know when you meet someone completely at random and end up having a really great conversation? :tongue: Well that happened :tongue: Was nice :smile: So yeah, good day! :biggrin:

I asked how you were in my VM, so no point asking again I guess :tongue:

Spoiler

Aww that's fantastic!! :smile: That's good - its always a nice feeling when you get something done that you have been meaning to do :biggrin: Haha cool! Its a nice surprise to find yourself chatting to someone out of the blue - makes a good change!

And okay then - I shall have a peak now then :tongue:

Spoiler

:colondollar:

Aw okay ! Haha I'm 160cm I know the feeling :P !

Wooow the dress is amazing *o*

I was hesitant to buy it online because of the cheap price but it is actually really nice and fits well :biggrin:

Is it ?? And do you know why btw ??

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3994739<--- here

no idea why :/ oi just checked my followers list recently...
z33 has died too xD
I was hesitant to buy it online because of the cheap price but it is actually really nice and fits well :biggrin:

Amazing ! Maybe Amellia you should try then! :3
x

seems like that mkap thread is gone now....

Latest