The Student Room Group

Do bad girls get the best guys?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
You could become a bit more evil. But in my experience 'girl next door ' can be very successful
QFT :smile:
Original post by whorace
Because what she really wants is a guy who drops his pants at an anonymous post on the Internet, because this is really trustworthy and more exciting than anything offered by being a whore in real life.

yes
Original post by Anonymous
I'm seriously done being the nice girl. All that happens is I get ignored or trampled on. Meanwhile the bad girls take home all at goodies. My crush started dating a girl who has already slept with 3 of our mutual friends, plus many many other guys. He completely friendzoned me and he really likes her. I'm at my wits end now!!! This is not the first time this has happened! :angry:

How do I become bad? Someone please help me kill the good girl inside me once and for all!

the friendzone does not exist, its BS, bull, rubbish, crap, made up, fake.

Be who you are, you have no need to change, if you change into something you dont like, then you will attract someone you wont like.
I'm seriously done being the nice girl. All that happens is I get ignored or trampled on. Meanwhile the bad girls take home all at goodies. My crush started dating a girl who has already slept with 3 of our mutual friends, plus many many other guys. He completely friendzoned me and he really likes her. I'm at my wits end now!!! This is not the first time this has happened! :angry:

How do I become bad? Someone please help me kill the good girl inside me once and for all!

He'll think differently once he's caught an STI

Girls like that never are brides as guys like her for sex, you're best as you are, you're marriage material as they say.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't warn him... He will just think I'm jealous! Just got to let it run it's course.

I know it's a horrible thing to be but at the same time I'm sick of being stepped on and hurt. It's not that I want to go around hurting people I feel like I would be better off abandoning people before the abandon me. I want to have the last laugh for once, even if that makes me a bad person.

Firstly this is a cool thread. The guys on this thread are being nice, aren't they :cute:

I was going to just lurk here but when I read that I wanted to say: no, no no! I used to think like you but there are guys who are really attracted to nice girls, in fact it's just their type. They're usually Mr Grey types, like that guy from The Secretary.
Dont change yourself for someone else, a better a guy will come around and one who deserves you, that guy just probably wants to sleep with her thats all. And the guys who ignored you dont you think its their problem not yours. There's plenty of guys out their for you, if not the then someone else, I dont know why thats hard to understand. In fact in a few months time you might meet someone else who makes you happier than him and will forget about him.

I thought this situation only happens to guys lol. Dont change yourself and anyway, the 'good girl' is more attractive as it shows maturity and independance which is sexy. Just chill out and someone will come around.
i like bad girls
you know the sort that you kill a rival with then have to stay to get her to conceal the secret

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

No point longing after someone who quite clearly doesn't want you. As said above, if you think becoming a 'bad girl' will get you results, you'll just end up with pigs.

And then you'll be back on TSR to make a thread about how all the good men are taken and/or are all pigs.

Treat yourself with respect, have standards but be open minded and you'll get a good man.

He isn't just going to turn up on your doorstep though. Effort is needed on your part.
OP.... Have you seen guys who are married? They are almost always married to " good girls".
When I see guys who are married or in longer term serious relationships they are with girls who make you say " why the hell is he with her". Don't worry you're winning in the long run.

Guys want to settle with a good girl but in the back of their mind they feel like their life is getting sucked out of them. But still love their wife because they are a safe place.
(edited 8 years ago)
"Thy will only catch a man's eye if thou art a bad ass bitch"

~ Shakespeare
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 72
Attachment not found
:smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAfyFTzZDMM just be yourself, eventually you'll find the one :wink:
I like a girl who takes what she wants.
It's not that simple though. My crush really likes her and has fallen for her despite the fact she's already been passed around our friends :frown: I know lots of girls with similar behaviour who get really nice boyfriends. Meanwhile I'm a forever alone never had a bf.

It doesn't sound as if he's someone you should be chasing after anyway.

There's nothing wrong with having a lot of sex.
Original post by silverbolt
the friendzone does not exist, its BS, bull, rubbish, crap, made up, fake.

Be who you are, you have no need to change, if you change into something you dont like, then you will attract someone you wont like.

If the friendzone doesn't exist then how do you explain my situation, and the millions of other nice girls and guys especially across the planet who have been in the friendzone if it but a figament of the imagination? Just because it doesn't suit you doesn't mean there aren't others in it right now. Anyway I couldn't give an ish about the friendzone any more I realised that I'm too good for that. If they don't like it they can eff off.

I think I'm going to enjoy being bad though :sexface: Who says I won't like it? Plus I maintain that bad girls get the best guys. People who go for what they want get what they want in life in generally. Those who sit around being all nicey, nicey are just asking to get trampled on.
Original post by Mathstatician
I like a girl who takes what she wants.

Thank you :wink: I'm going to make sure I always get what I want...
i cant help it....i know bad girls are bad and i know good girls are the smart option...but bad girls are too damn sexy...im a sucker for one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending