The Student Room Group

Getting to Cambridge: STEP by STEP!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zacken
Too much of yourselves bashing yourselves. We're all on equal footing here and meant to be spurring and encouraging each other, not pulling yourselves down or putting other people up!

What I said was true though :rofl:

Original post by aymanzayedmannan
Oh my God, now that I think about it.. :lol:

Yeah X.X
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
You mean he didn't? :eek:

TSR is very bad for the psyche. Irl, a lot of people consider me smart. And I come on here and people 3 years my junior are solving problems with alien symbols. Even the stuff with things I recognise like Indeterminate's integrals are inaccessible and it makes me feel rubbish.

:console:

I've contributed very little to the maths forum in recent times, and I can only apologise for that :colondollar: But I've got a few more integrals (and other problems) up my sleeve :colone:

And @Zacken the machine is swiftly cruising towards Cambridge :cool: Do us proud :biggrin:
Reply 1622
Original post by Indeterminate

I've contributed very little to the maths forum in recent times, and I can only apologise for that :colondollar: But I've got a few more integrals (and other problems) up my sleeve :colone:

And @Zacken the machine is swiftly cruising towards Cambridge :cool: Do us proud :biggrin:

Can't wait to see your problems, I can only be assured they'll be prime procrastination. :lol:

Congratulations on purple, by the way! Well deserved. :biggrin:
Original post by Indeterminate

Is okay. At least few people are good at biology :lol:. That can be my thing :tongue:.

Hey, no need. You're busy!

Original post by Zacken
Can't wait to see your problems, I can only be assured they'll be prime procrastination. :lol:

Maybe he can give you some stuff on number theory.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1624

Pun intended. :colone:
Original post by Zacken

Congratulations on purple, by the way! Well deserved. :biggrin:

I see what you did there :lol:

Is okay. At least few people are good at biology :lol:. That can be my thing :tongue:.

Well there you go :biggrin:

Hey, no need. You're busy!

I've hardly done any maths in the last week or so :emo: Need to get my act together otherwise I might fail Part III :redface:

Ordinary number theory is pretty easy, to be honest, though there are a few nice problems that spring to mind :biggrin:

ANT is where it's at :ahee:
@Zacken,

I am confused. Some guy with 2 posts just wrote "Insight = Zacken", tagged me and then someone deleted his message. :confused:

Was he a troll? Ducks?
Zain is cool, I love Zain, Zain for president 2k16 (I did Latex because that’s a Zain thing)\text{Zain is cool, I love Zain, Zain for president 2k16 (I did Latex because that's a Zain thing)}

Original post by tinkerbella~
Zain is cool, I love Zain, Zain for president 2k16 (I did Latex because that’s a Zain thing)\text{Zain is cool, I love Zain, Zain for president 2k16 (I did Latex because that's a Zain thing)}

Congratulations - now you can join the Kool Kid's Klub
Reply 1629
Original post by Student403
Congratulations - now you can join the KKK

Racist mofo
Original post by Zacken
Racist mofo

Bitch stop stealing my ideas
Original post by Zacken
Racist mofo

That was purely coincidental, you rednecked double barrel carrying son of a gun
Original post by Student403