boys

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by Hydeman
:colonhash:

:wink:

:hugs:
Original post by quasa
firstly, I feel bad for you. secondly, life always pans out in unexpected ways. going for a rebound guy is always asking for trouble. the relationships are usually made from bad decisions and you can get double heart break. at the same time however, if there is a friend of yours who fancies you (and is a decent human being), be there for him and let him know you would like some space but would like to talk/spend time with him after you feel better (know from personal experience when I was your age 7 years ago and a friend of mine got dumped by a womanising dick)

I think it was a troll - at least .. I hope so .. -
Original post by ZuluK
Awwww is Andy jealous of TNTT?

Hot cake? 😂😂😂😂😂 you just made me choke :wink:

I have that effect on most people:h:
Reply 163
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I have that effect on most people:h:

😂😂😂😂😂 whatever you say :wink: footlong :rofl:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I think it was a troll - at least .. I hope so .. -

Hey, nice to see that you can spot when my account is being used by someone else (long story short, I was at nans and was using her comp as my phone battery was dead. I was occupied with an urgent matter

Spoiler

and there is a good chance 1 of my idiot cousins posted some that post). apologies on their behalf for any inconvenience (ps I have 12 cousins so narrowing down which 1 will take a while).

ps to OP: hope things work out for the best
Original post by ZuluK
😂😂😂😂😂 whatever you say :wink: footlong :rofl:

Man i want subway now:tongue:
Reply 166
Man i want subway now:tongue:

I just had one :teehee:

Mmmmm it was delish :tongue:
Original post by quasa
Hey, nice to see that you can spot when my account is being used by someone else (long story short, I was at nans and was using her comp as my phone battery was dead. I was occupied with an urgent matter

Spoiler

and there is a good chance 1 of my idiot cousins posted some that post). apologies on their behalf for any inconvenience (ps I have 12 cousins so narrowing down which 1 will take a while).

ps to OP: hope things work out for the best

God .. You realise it's kinda errrm scary ? Like if someone wants to talk to you maybe they would talk to 12 persons :lol:
Original post by ZuluK
I just had one :teehee:

Mmmmm it was delish :tongue:

Nice
Next week :tongue: when i get more money :rofl:
Reply 169
Nice
Next week :tongue: when i get more money :rofl:

Looool

I feel your pain... I've already spent half my pay :colondollar:
Original post by ZuluK
Looool

I feel your pain... I've already spent half my pay :colondollar:

:eek: we need to learn how to budget ASAP!!!
God .. You realise it's kinda errrm scary ? Like if someone wants to talk to you maybe they would talk to 12 persons :lol:

dw, im home now (so no pesky people). yeah, usually im on my phone / laptop at home and am a lot more private/ discreet but was so bored at my nanis (maternal grandmother), I decided to use her computer as it was in her guest room (everyone else was watching indian soaps in the living room (shudders) or watching stuff in her bedroom).

I can understand your concern though (I know exactly how you feel as I have had multiple occasions where I was chatting to people via whatsapp./messenger and next thing you know is people are randomly asking me about the topic straight after I posted the message / when people post really irregular things asking random stuff / talking weirdly).

This isnt the first security blunder of mine in the last week (moral of story, I need to be vigilant with TSR as it isnt a app for windows (despite everyone minus snapchat developing universal apps nowadays) and am using it on web browser). I do use private browsing but I need to remember to close windows before leaving devices (I usually keep them open to keep up to date more easily).

either way, apologies again
Reply 172
:eek: we need to learn how to budget ASAP!!!

I'm too far gone but TNTT you have hope!! You can do it! Learn from my mistakes.... Just don't spend... Just don't :frown:
Original post by quasa
dw, im home now (so no pesky people). yeah, usually im on my phone / laptop at home and am a lot more private/ discreet but was so bored at my nanis (maternal grandmother), I decided to use her computer as it was in her guest room (everyone else was watching indian soaps in the living room (shudders) or watching stuff in her bedroom).

I can understand your concern though (I know exactly how you feel as I have had multiple occasions where I was chatting to people via whatsapp./messenger and next thing you know is people are randomly asking me about the topic straight after I posted the message / when people post really irregular things asking random stuff / talking weirdly).

This isnt the first security blunder of mine in the last week (moral of story, I need to be vigilant with TSR as it isnt a app for windows (despite everyone minus snapchat developing universal apps nowadays) and am using it on web browser). I do use private browsing but I need to remember to close windows before leaving devices (I usually keep them open to keep up to date more easily).

either way, apologies again

God , you did not have to explain yourself I was just saying :P

But thanks for apologize :yep:
Original post by ZuluK
I'm too far gone but TNTT you have hope!! You can do it! Learn from my mistakes.... Just don't spend... Just don't :frown:

Ok will try not to:redface:
God , you did not have to explain yourself I was just saying :P

But thanks for apologize :yep:

np. I have an annoying habit of analysing / explaining whatever I can (in real life, you have to if you work in healthcare why you cant supply medication, how patients should be taking / using medication, demonstrate proper technique for doing things like using inhalers etc).
Original post by quasa
np. I have an annoying habit of analysing / explaining whatever I can (in real life, you have to if you work in healthcare why you cant supply medication, how patients should be taking / using medication, demonstrate proper technique for doing things like using inhalers etc).

it's funny how this conv turned into something so .. Off topic xD
it's funny how this conv turned into something so .. Off topic xD

seems my real life habit of turning things to randomness has struck on TSR :| . I'll probably leave this thread / stop watching it to avoid anymore randomness.
Original post by quasa
seems my real life habit of turning things to randomness has struck on TSR :| . I'll probably leave this thread / stop watching it to avoid anymore randomness.

I was not blaming you I was just laughing :lol:
I was not blaming you I was just laughing :lol:

dw, I didnt take offense to that (I tried making that post into a joke but that clearly backfired on me :| :lol)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending