The Student Room Group

does this mean anything or am i just over reacting? HELP ME OUT PLZ

so there is this girl that i like in college. shes in my class and she sits next to me once a week. she ask me for a pen, flicks her hair(she has a pony tail), we make intense eye contact when we walk past each other in college, she applies makeup next to me and keeps on looking in the mirror, touches my arm, whenever i see her talking with a guy she makes eye contact with me and in class the teacher would pic on her, she would then complain to me and i would give her advice lol.
BTW im Arab, do Desi girls just like arabs?
does this girl like me, or am i just over thinking?
Original post by Anonymous
so there is this girl that i like in college. shes in my class and she sits next to me once a week. she ask me for a pen, flicks her hair(she has a pony tail), we make intense eye contact when we walk past each other in college, she applies makeup next to me and keeps on looking in the mirror, touches my arm, whenever i see her talking with a guy she makes eye contact with me and in class the teacher would pic on her, she would then complain to me and i would give her advice lol.

she likes you M8 im not a girl but there some clear signs.............slide in to her life NOW!!!!!!!!!!
yep she likes you.....hopefully
oioi im arab too wooohoooooo

hmm from a girls point of view its difficult, depends on her personality, if shes and extroverted type of person then what shes doing could be normal, but theres an 80% chance of a yes maybe...

but yet again the only relationship ive ever been in is the one in my dreams from saturday night which was actually relationship goals but non-existent :frown:

how about you give it a go, be friendly and ask to hang out together for a while, idk what else, in my dream the guy literally just kissed my cheek and somehow we were dating so i dont think any of what i wrote was vallid

my life is so sad you actually have no idea mate how cute that dream was :'(
Original post by Anonymous

she likes you for sure :smile: good luck
Reply 5
Original post by sfaraj
oioi im arab too wooohoooooo

hmm from a girls point of view its difficult, depends on her personality, if shes and extroverted type of person then what shes doing could be normal, but theres an 80% chance of a yes maybe...

but yet again the only relationship ive ever been in is the one in my dreams from saturday night which was actually relationship goals but non-existent :frown:

how about you give it a go, be friendly and ask to hang out together for a while, idk what else, in my dream the guy literally just kissed my cheek and somehow we were dating so i dont think any of what i wrote was vallid

my life is so sad you actually have no idea mate how cute that dream was :'(

thanks so much:smile:
Reply 6
doesnt mean anything
She wants the D man I'd just give her a good f**** in the class behind a desk or something.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending