The Student Room Group

What do you guys want to do when your older?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Youngmetro
I dont wanna seem like im hating on your dream job (and Princepieman)

Just that IB does have much more stress compared to other jobs. Like literally there are stories of people who dont sleep for two days. Its just such a demanding job with so much stress compared to other jobs. I guess all jobs can end up being 'shitty' jobs but IB is notorious for it

Haha its fine to express your opinion and I am not going to stop you :smile: and yup you're right and I don't believe that I'll be good enough to become one. Its a job that makes me doubt if I can ever become one since it's so demanding and competitive, but hopefully if I get the grades, the work experiences etc I'll try to become one because I have a chance, which is better than not trying at all since that will mean I got an automatic 0% chance then hahaha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by trustmeimlying1
a dental surgeon?

Oral or Maxillofacial :smile:

Or maybe I'll just stay away from all the gross stuff and become a nice comfy orthodontist. Yeah, I'm liking the sound of that.
Investment banking preferably, engineering or become a big shot actor and manage to land a superhero character in a marvel film ( less likely :frown: )
Only time can tell

If all fails then ill just retire young straight after university
Original post by DamnDaniel2
Haha its fine to express your opinion and I am not going to stop you :smile: and yup you're right and I don't believe that I'll be good enough to become one. Its a job that makes me doubt if I can ever become one since it's so demanding and competitive, but hopefully if I get the grades, the work experiences etc I'll try to become one because I have a chance, which is better than not trying at all since that will mean I got an automatic 0% chance then hahaha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im sure you can be!, you just need to work hard i guess
become a healthcare scientist in immunology and be happy and content with every aspect of my life
F*ck bitches and get money
Play Christine Daae in the west end production of The Phantom Of The Opera
Original post by proxenus
cashier at tesco then hopefully transfer to a cashier at waitrose :smile:

dream big babe x x x x x x
Play the trumpet like Louis Armstrong. A girl can dream.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Goaded
dream big babe x x x x x x

welcome back :biggrin:
Original post by Proxenus
welcome back :biggrin:

i never left???
Play my sport at international level.
I wanted to join the army but I have a physical (and mental) condition which makes that impossible. :sad:
Original post by Goaded
i never left???

you've been keeping a low profile past month :P
Just dont want to be resitting A levels for the 10th time lol
Competitive bodybuilder.....+ Accountant :biggrin:
Original post by Sabertooth
I wanted to join the army but I have a physical (and mental) condition which makes that impossible. :sad:

Go Rambo on the bad guys ass. :biggrin:

You don't need no army to shoot a few terrorists. :P
ICT Teacher :smile:
Original post by Proxenus
you've been keeping a low profile past month :P

been really busy with things, dad is ill, brothers back from germany, my sister had a litter of puppies, i got my new pup, new job, new college, busy busy busy, u r at swansea right?
Original post by RugbyFighter
Go Rambo on the bad guys ass. :biggrin:

You don't need no army to shoot a few terrorists. :P

Good plan! :tongue: You'll probably see me in a week in some ISIS video. :facepalm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending