The Student Room Group

Revision timetable?

Does anyone have a revision timetable and how do you organize your subjects? E.g do you do it in 25 minute chunks or longer straight 1 hour sessions with a break inbetween?
20 minutes...Idk bout the breaks tho :wink:
Original post by FaisalNaeem03
20 minutes...Idk bout the breaks tho :wink:

Lol. I just did mine (hopefully not too late) with 25 minute sessions and 5 min breaks
When I did my A Levels, I organised my revision by day rather than by time. I decided which topics to revise each day, without set times, because I found that easier and less stressful, so if a topic took longer than expected to revise (for example), I wasn't worrying about my timetable being messed up :smile:
Original post by Leviathan1741
When I did my A Levels, I organised my revision by day rather than by time. I decided which topics to revise each day, without set times, because I found that easier and less stressful, so if a topic took longer than expected to revise (for example), I wasn't worrying about my timetable being messed up :smile:

Hmm...like a to do list?
Yeah. I made a table in a Word document with the days/dates, subject(s) to revise and the topics to revise. So it was like a tick list basically :smile:
It really depends on how you revise best but you could work for 45 minutes and then take a 10 minute break because apparently the brain stops focusing after this point.
I've made a half term holiday timetable. I include the subject, topic and time and date of when I'm going to revise that subject. I usually do 45 minutes with a 15 minutes break before I start the next subject.

Quick Reply

Latest