The Student Room Group

First time, I just couldn't get it up

Hello

A few weeks ago I met a girl. We're both 23 and we started to text 4-5 hours each day. I loved her, why wouldn't I after all, she is really beautiful and is kind with me. I was shocked when I knew she had feelings for me too... Every time I love a girl, she doesn't like me back. I'm so happy she feels the same way. It's the first time it's happened to me.

Anyway, 2 days ago she invited me at her place for the 4th time. One thing led to another, and I understood it was gonna be our first time. Well first time for her with me but first time for me, period. I asked her if she was ready to do it, she said yes, then asked if she had condoms she said no. She told me it was up to me what to do, she didn't mind. I said I was sorry but I wouldn't have unprotected sex with her (way too risky with her).

She invited me again last night. This time I had bought some. She wanted to do it in the dark. We started to kiss and do things for about 20min. Everything was fine. Then I tried to put the condom on. I couldn't see anything, I'm already no expert to do that in the light so it was even harder. I lost it. And I was never able to get it up again... I was so embarrassed. She said it was ok and comforted me but nothing she could have said would have made me feel better. It was supposed to be one of the best moments in my life and it turned out to be one of the worst.

What's done is done. But I don't want it to happen again. The stress, the condom and perhaps the darkness are the reasons why I ****ed up. Next time I can ask her to do it in the light but what else can I do to make sure it won't happen again?

Thanks a lot

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
She probably has an implant you muppet. I made that mistake on my first time as well, 'I was like, woah this girl wants it unprotected what a sloot' - couldn't get it up, found out what an implant was after.
Reply 2
What the hell are you talking about? She had nothing and she was perfect. So perfect it's embarrassing I couldn't do anything. It has nothing to do with her, it's because of me.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
What the hell are you talking about? She had nothing and she was perfect. So perfect it's embarrassing I couldn't do anything. It has nothing to do with her, it's because of me.

She asked you to have unprotected sex and she was prefect? Does she have a small metal thing in, say her arm?
Reply 4
She was perfect physically speaking. I'm trying to understand why I couldn't keep it up when everything was there. Can it be nerves only? I didn't feel stressed... But I freaked out when I noticed I couldn't get it up anymore.
Reply 5
Hello

A few weeks ago I met a girl. We're both 23 and we started to text 4-5 hours each day. I loved her, why wouldn't I after all, she is really beautiful and is kind with me. I was shocked when I knew she had feelings for me too... Every time I love a girl, she doesn't like me back. I'm so happy she feels the same way. It's the first time it's happened to me.

Anyway, 2 days ago she invited me at her place for the 4th time. One thing led to another, and I understood it was gonna be our first time. Well first time for her with me but first time for me, period. I asked her if she was ready to do it, she said yes, then asked if she had condoms she said no. She told me it was up to me what to do, she didn't mind. I said I was sorry but I wouldn't have unprotected sex with her (way too risky with her).

She invited me again last night. This time I had bought some. She wanted to do it in the dark. We started to kiss and do things for about 20min. Everything was fine. Then I tried to put the condom on. I couldn't see anything, I'm already no expert to do that in the light so it was even harder. I lost it. And I was never able to get it up again... I was so embarrassed. She said it was ok and comforted me but nothing she could have said would have made me feel better. It was supposed to be one of the best moments in my life and it turned out to be one of the worst.

What's done is done. But I don't want it to happen again. The stress, the condom and perhaps the darkness are the reasons why I ****ed up. Next time I can ask her to do it in the light but what else can I do to make sure it won't happen again?

Thanks a lot

If it makes you feel any better, I failed with every single new girlfriend the very first time.
It must be anxiety or something.
That's what cocaine does I'm afraid
Reply 7
Original post by M14B
If it makes you feel any better, I failed with every single new girlfriend the very first time.
It must be anxiety or something.

Thanks. It makes me feel a bit better. I hope it will be the same for me. It can't be anything else than anxiety because really everything was there for it to work. I can't **** up another time though, so I guess I'll be even more stressed...!!
Hahaha
Reply 9
Just perv over her 'til you get a hard on then fuvk her?
Reply 10
She was perfect physically speaking. I'm trying to understand why I couldn't keep it up when everything was there. Can it be nerves only? I didn't feel stressed... But I freaked out when I noticed I couldn't get it up anymore.

Stop freaking out
Avoid alcohol
Start with foreplay
Do it late at night so if it goes bad just say you're tired.

You don't know what an implant is do you? It's a contraceptive which is placed inside of you, usually takes the shape of a bit of metal, highly effective.
Reply 11
[video="youtube;4_cPa_79Ig8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_cPa_79Ig8[/video]

She was perfect?
Original post by Thomb
Just perv over her 'til you get a hard on then fuvk her?

Didn't even work. Nothing worked. The only solution is to be more relax next time but it's easier said than done :frown:

I think next time I'll say I'm gonna grab a condom and I'll use that time to put it on in another room, she won't be there so I'll probably be less stressed.
Reply 13
Didn't even work. Nothing worked. The only solution is to be more relax next time but it's easier said than done :frown:

I think next time I'll say I'm gonna grab a condom and I'll use that time to put it on in another room, she won't be there so I'll probably be less stressed.

Ask her to pose naked for you?
Reply 14
Original post by Thomb
Ask her to pose naked for you?

If you can't get it up with a naked woman in the other room i'm going to make you Lord of Erectile Dysfunctions
Reply 15
Just hit it bareback lad, condoms ruin sex, I'd rather her just blow me or have a ****
She was... naked and perfect physically speaking

But I know the problem, I stopped having a boner when I tried to put the condom on. And then I was so anxious that's all I was thinking about. I was kissing her and touching her but it didn't turn me on cause all I though about was getting it up again :frown:
Original post by Oh Baby
Just hit it bareback lad, condoms ruin sex, I'd rather her just blow me or have a ****

Well I agree, without the condom I probably wouldn't have ****ed up. Can't do it without it though, she was honest with me and told me she had had unprotected sex with a guy about 1-2 months ago. I know the guy. It's the kind of guys who ****s 5 different girls a week (always without condom). I would never take the risk. When she gets tested then yeah why not.
stop idealising her as perfect. This might be giving you anxiety. You are good enough for her, that's why you have her. Not being terrified of screwing things up might help the cock do its thing, and make sure you don't fall into the trap of being needy, on a more general note/.
Reply 19
She was... naked and perfect physically speaking

But I know the problem, I stopped having a boner when I tried to put the condom on. And then I was so anxious that's all I was thinking about. I was kissing her and touching her but it didn't turn me on cause all I though about was getting it up again :frown:

Ok here's what you do, foreplay kiss her neck and put your finger in and then get her to put the condom on you while she's blowing you, grab her hair while she's doing it and then bite her lip, then throw her back onto the bed and put it in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending