The Student Room Group

Physics

I am struggling with Physics. Does anyone have any tips on how I could revise Physics as sometimes, well most of the time I don't understand anything as our teacher is SO USELESS. She cannot teach. She expects us to know the definitions of most words from ks3. But like half of the class don't even understand the words. Therefore they don't do well.
Original post by *Alisha*
I am struggling with Physics. Does anyone have any tips on how I could revise Physics as sometimes, well most of the time I don't understand anything as our teacher is SO USELESS. She cannot teach. She expects us to know the definitions of most words from ks3. But like half of the class don't even understand the words. Therefore they don't do well.

What exam board are you doing??
Reply 2
same here ...do your own notes from text book, watch videos from khan academy, get the cgp,then make flash cards and finally do every past paper you can, questions you get wrong, make sure u repeat them until u get it right
Original post by Zakiiiii
same here ...do your own notes from text book, watch videos from khan academy, get the cgp,then make flash cards and finally do every past paper you can, questions you get wrong, make sure u repeat them until u get it right

I watch videos on youtube and the person explains everything properly. My teacher is useless thats why people in my class dont understand anything. But when we have end of unit tests I do good in them by watching videos on youtube that support my revision. Is Khan Academy free? My older brother had an account given to him from school, Plus I make flashcards for every unit so yeah they really help.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by the-future-medic
What exam board are you doing??

I am doing OCR Gateway.
Reply 5
yh just type khan academy and what you want to revise on youtube, also atleast you can do well in the tests, ive never gotten higher than like 50%, ive literally just started to revise everything,

just dont worry; do the best you can, youll know atleast you tried your best
Original post by Zakiiiii
yh just type khan academy and what you want to revise on youtube, also atleast you can do well in the tests, ive never gotten higher than like 50%, ive literally just started to revise everything,

just dont worry; do the best you can, youll know atleast you tried your best

Ok thanks but I tried to sign up but It wasn't letting me. It keeps saying username is not available.

Quick Reply

Latest