The Student Room Group

UCAS points???

Hey, i'm currently looking at a university degree for piloting, and it says how the entry criteria is a UCAS Tariff score of 240-280. What actual grades will this be? What grades would i typically need to achieve in A level to get 240-280? I am currently doing my AS Levels, and three out of four subjects are on the new spec if this means anything, thanks:smile:
Original post by benj1999
Hey, i'm currently looking at a university degree for piloting, and it says how the entry criteria is a UCAS Tariff score of 240-280. What actual grades will this be? What grades would i typically need to achieve in A level to get 240-280? I am currently doing my AS Levels, and three out of four subjects are on the new spec if this means anything, thanks:smile:

Between BBC and CCC.
It would have been much quicker to google "UCAS tariff score" and found the answer yourself rather than typing your question.
Reply 3
Original post by Duncan2012
It would have been much quicker to google "UCAS tariff score" and found the answer yourself rather than typing your question.

Haha i did and i got kinda confused, so i decided to ask here instead

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
Between BBC and CCC.

Oh okay! Thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by benj1999
Haha i did and i got kinda confused, so i decided to ask here instead

Fair enough, can I ask what you found confusing though? That search term tells you how many points you get for each grade, you then just add up the grades to get your total score.

Quick Reply

Latest