The Student Room Group

How to know if a girl is into through DM?

I've started talking to this girl and conversation and quite good. I've started some conversation and so has she, however I don't know if she is into me or just talking to me as a friend. I don't know how to take it to the next level/step to see if she is into me or not.

Should I message her and see if it start another conversation, but then I don't know how to she if she like me from that!?!?!?

What would you do in this situation?
Original post by Anonymous
I've started talking to this girl and conversation and quite good. I've started some conversation and so has she, however I don't know if she is into me or just talking to me as a friend. I don't know how to take it to the next level/step to see if she is into me or not.

Should I message her and see if it start another conversation, but then I don't know how to she if she like me from that!?!?!?

What would you do in this situation?

Do you know each other in real life?
Her conversing with you doesn't mean she's into you.

You will have to make the convo sexual in some way to delve into that realm and see how she responds.
you can use emojis to amplify your meaning... on TSR there is a wide selection of "saucy" emojis. most email providers have emojis.
Original post by the bear
you can use emojis to amplify your meaning... on TSR there is a wide selection of "saucy" emojis. most email providers have emojis.

For example: :tong:
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
For example: :tong:

yes. you have got the idea

:facepalm2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending