The Student Room Group

Post your "That moment...."

I'll start off with:
"That moment when you have to scroll through all the numerous trolls to get to the ones that make sense"

Scroll to see replies

That moment when you have to scroll down threads until you find one that isn't about Islam.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
That moment when you think he's fit but you find out his dick is 5 inches ... 😒😶
That moment when you have to wade through the threads to find one that isn't about how bad feminism or left-wing politics is.
Original post by alka-temp
That moment when you think he's fit but you find out his dick is 5 inches ... 😒😶

That was brutal :rofl:

Spoiler

Original post by Tailored Suit
When you have coursework due in the next day and you're too busy reading a TSR thread in Relationships about someone jerking off their own brother.

I literally burst out laughing in my class reading this, oh my
Reply 8
"PRSOM" :colonhash:
That moment when you're on TSR, about to leave and study and an interesting thread pops up on the side like Youtube videos.

When 5 mins on TSR turns into 50. :cry:
Reply 10
That moment when you realise it is too late, that your life has slid too far down a slope you cannot now hope to climb. With tears in your eyes you make one last attempt to traverse the space in pursuit of a life now lost to time. Alas, with the years having fallen through your hands like grains of sand you sit, defeated, and wait to become some footnote in a history nobody will ever care to read. That moment. Every moment :moon:

Or, alternatively, that moment when you order a burger and ask for mayo but they give you ketchup :facepalm2:
That moment when you open the test paper and you're lost on question 1.
nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png
That moment when you order coke at a restaurant and the waitress is all like "Is Pepsi okay?"
nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

Spoiler

that moment when you wanna save your place for when you think of a good thing to write on a thread.........
Original post by Balor
That moment when you realise it is too late, that your life has slid too far down a slope you cannot now hope to climb. With tears in your eyes you make one last attempt to traverse the space in pursuit of a life now lost to time. Alas, with the years having fallen through your hands like grains of sand you sit, defeated, and wait to become some footnote in a history nobody will ever care to read. That moment. Every moment :moon:

Or, alternatively, that moment when you order a burger and ask for mayo but they give you ketchup :facepalm2:

:colonhash:

the-awkward-moment-when-you-realize-that-the-person-youre-making-fun-of-is-right-behind-you.jpg
the moment when i should be doing some physics past papers but i'm here in tsr posting comments to threads telling people how i run over people during my driving lessons... :colonhash:
Reply 18
That moment when users have already said what you wanted to and you have nothing else to say :colonhash:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Hamoody
I'll start off with:
"That moment when you have to scroll through all the numerous trolls to get to the ones that make sense"

Quick Reply

Latest