The Student Room Group

Is it too much?

Does it get help seeing your bf/gf everyday like cuddles and hanging out with them? Or does it get boring? Or what are your opinions on this?
if ur with a person that u like or love it should be fine
Reply 2
Original post by Shadow Warrior
if ur with a person that u like or love it should be fine

yeah but , it's just a bit distracting especially since I do work at night and he comes in the evening time. And it was something from his side, I think he's becoming more clingy
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Does it get help seeing your bf/gf everyday like cuddles and hanging out with them? Or does it get boring? Or what are your opinions on this?

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. :h: :wink:
Does it get help seeing your bf/gf everyday like cuddles and hanging out with them?

Living together with your boyfriend/ girlfriend is like hanging out all the time and its certainly not boring :smile: If you're in a relationship and that did start to feel boring then you should probably reconsider.
Reply 5
Original post by claireestelle
Living together with your boyfriend/ girlfriend is like hanging out all the time and its certainly not boring :smile: If you're in a relationship and that did start to feel boring then you should probably reconsider.

We don't live together, it just went from 3 days a week to everyday over the easter holiday (which we met in between because it was long distance). But, i'm not sure if it's because he missed me. But even when we're apart that second he'll miss me. I'm just not really use to it. But I love his company :smile:
We don't live together, it just went from 3 days a week to everyday over the easter holiday (which we met in between because it was long distance). But, i'm not sure if it's because he missed me. But even when we're apart that second he'll miss me. I'm just not really use to it. But I love his company :smile:

Sounds like he misses you a lot.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending